Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is so tight with her money. No seating area in the garden until it was gifted 🙈 if I see one more grey rattan garden set I will scream. Who influences who? 🐑

Reactions: 18

Comeonnowgurl

She does/did have Botox. Another of her fibs.
“everyone says I’ve had work done” cos you’re so perfect is it 😂
Exactly girl! And also she loved those tits and milked it while she was in her soccerette phase and the dirty Christina aguilara hair extensions. She only removed them cos their time was up after 10years and all her other instahun mates are flat chested and it didn’t go with her new phase. Cut the crap Lisa with yer “ oh I hated them” you feckin luved them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have herself n super style scabby fallen out? They were best buds when she was getting her hair done in there n now no mention of her at all
As painful as Lisa is - I’d say she even got sick of the clown scabby. The cringe fake happy dancing around the kitchen is enough to tip anyone over the edge. I’d lose my reason if I had to listen to her crap while I was getting my hair done

Reactions: 17
For the record I’m not married to a waster and have one child (so not children - lose a point there), keep my house, have no social life (covid), take pride in my appearance that’s subjective (is pride makeup?) never wore makeup daily only for out out but I’m not unkempt and also work outside the home and don’t comment on everything on tattle actually. You’re also on it. And to repeat my point (on tattle or not) I wouldn’t have time to do what she does during the day. And I was being sarcastic referring to her as superwoman.
I wouldn’t be taking much notice of your wan above, obviously her life is perfect. Married a waster, cheek of her. I’ve 5 children, I’ve no bother telling it how it is, REAL life. We’re not all shiny sparkly insta huns with the perfect life n the “perfect” hubby. LJ doesn’t show nothing of reality, she’s literally living in a tv ad n her kids are like her props these days

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ah lads, Bowie in that video you can tell she's going to drive Lisa mad by not doing what she's told 🤣 She's hilarious, I'd run away with her! 🤣

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Is she for real! Posting her just eats gift card and free food from Iceland, absolutely no shame accepting them when she clearly does not need free food! I detest all these companies that continue to indulge these creatures, they should be sending them to genuine people who shop and need some assistance!

Talking about Bowie's birthday presents and she had to order the same 'big present' for Pearl or there'll be murder. Well done Lisa you have created monsters and they're only young. Getting care packages and giving them to the girls and they full of sweets.
Don't let me start on those reels 🙈
Why don’t she teach them to be happy for what the other got, let them be individual. Saying that, there used be jealousy in my house over presents as they were all close in age too. But I just used say be happy for your sister. (Probably dug the head of each other when I wasn’t looking) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Taylor17

VIP Member
There's a big difference between fashion and style and she has no style. Or her style is not classic or luxurious. She often gets it wrong for different occasions. That outfit is the equivalent of going to a festival in high heels.

Reactions: 16

Dcl

She is back in full swing with the non stop flogging... Also does anyone else notice how she is giving Bowie the most exposure these days. Not doubting she is a hilarious, gorgeous child but she knows which one will get the most comments/likes/attention

Reactions: 15

Hushpuppy21

She’s always dressed differently.
She used to wear knee high socks and platforms or stilettos and ankle socks with her hair in pigtails or with big bows and tiny skirts and tops years ago.
That’s the only reason I know her because she was out one night and I was like who is that one dressed like a guineys harijuku girl.
All her buddies used to try and out do themselves to be like her 🥴
They used to look like a knock off version of girls aloud 😂
It’s her business what she wears but she’s been a try hard forever. She’s just mad for attention from anyone even when she talked she would almost roar so people would look at her.
Melt.

• Haha

Ladyqt

Jesus Christ the video in the car park , 3rd shot... what is she like? A fucking flamingo pretending to be looking at someone in the background
She is only short of licking herself

• Haha

notsodumbblonde

So desperate to not miss an attempt to promote a fucking body puff (that isn’t even one of her own products may I add) that she can’t wait for her husband to get home and gets her 4 year old to film her instead...seriously, the desperation of that act. Go do something valuable with your kids instead of having them at either side of a camera. For shame.

Savager3

"I insisted whoever wins gets to donate €500 To a charity of their choice" Here's an idea St. Lisa, why don't YOU donate €500 To charity, and leave the winner do whatever they like with their €500
[/QUOTE]

You’re spot on, it actually makes no sense. She takes payment for this giveaway but wants them to give the winner €500 to donate to charity but she’ll pocket her cut. If she cares so much about charity she’d say she’s gonna donate €500 of her cut to charity but no this is Lisa you donate I don’t Jordan. Also there’ll be many people that will get scammed from this which is happening with every competition around

Ladyqt

She does/did have Botox. Another of her fibs.
“everyone says I’ve had work done” cos you’re so perfect is it 😂

• Haha