Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks I was just looking there, any word on prophecy lost who used know Lisa? Are they OK? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Folks I was just looking there, any word on prophecy lost who used know Lisa? Are they OK? 🤔
I hope she’s ok, don’t think we heard anything since her post saying all threads on JJ need to be taken down or she wouldn’t be around for Xmas... that she was getting shouted at etc - something like that.
If you’re reading let us know you’re ok x

Reactions: 10
I hope she’s ok, don’t think we heard anything since her post saying all threads on JJ need to be taken down or she wouldn’t be around for Xmas... that she was getting shouted at etc - something like that.
If you’re reading let us know you’re ok x
Poor girl, who was shouting at her? Just read over her posts, she seemed nice, didn’t say anything bad at all. I hope she’s ok

I hope she's OK, I just had noticed she hadn't been around... Said I'd ask in case someone knew how she was. Hope she's alright and things have settled for her xxx

Is there a change to the thread titles?? There’s no funny titles anymore just name and number??!!

Reactions: 5
Is there a change to the thread titles?? There’s no funny titles anymore just name and number??!!
Sorry ! We were nearly on to page 60, afraid the thread would get locked, sorry it took me a while to figure out how to set up the new thread - my apologies

Next time someone else can create the new thread

Reactions: 4
Sorry ! We were nearly on to page 60, afraid the thread would get locked, sorry it took me a while to figure out how to set up the new thread - my apologies

Next time someone else can create the new thread
I didn’t mean it as a dig about the thread being set up I just noticed a few new threads only have name of person and thread number

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mean it as a dig about the thread being set up I just noticed a few new threads only have name of person and thread number
I know, I just rushed at it.... we can get creative for the next thread, just didn’t want it to get locked

Yea noticed that too with a good few threads ...

Reactions: 5
I know, I just rushed at it.... we can get creative for the next thread, just didn’t want it to get locked

Yea noticed that too with a good few threads ...
They are all so boring with lockdown it’s hard to come up with something witty 😂😂

Reactions: 8
CF411396-386D-4D32-9740-8F8DD018EF49.jpeg

Would she ever stop dressing herself and her kids in the same bleeping clothes, don’t think I’ve ever seen anything more pathetic and it’s not even done for the laugh or a one off either 🙄 no individuality at all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.