Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet duck all king 😂 go into Aldi or Lidl n you’d get a load a sweets for a Fraction of the price, complete rip off.who’s paying for that tit, idiots.
Well said!! It’s a complete joke €25 for a bag of jellies they actually look disgusting!

Reactions: 8
I have asked her a few questions on Instagram and asked her to do a favour for my friend and she obliged every time, which is a lot more than other Instagrammers do. I also don't think she over-advertises, and the companies she does promote are the same companies over and over which imo show brand loyalty, not like some of them who are jumping ship all the time. I hate the Instagram industry but imo she is one of the best out of a bad bunch
Right I suppose that's good that she interacts with her followers. To me it doesn't make a difference if it's the same or different companies someone is promoting, wouldnt be giving them the nod for "loyalty" due to that as at the end of the day they are getting paid for it, but to each their own.

Reactions: 5
Sweet duck all king 😂 go into Aldi or Lidl n you’d get a load a sweets for a Fraction of the price, complete rip off.who’s paying for that tit, idiots.
Exactly!! I can’t believe believe people would buy into this, more money than sense - crazy ... but is he making money ... can’t be if he’s paying all these floggers

Right I suppose that's good that she interacts with her followers. To me it doesn't make a difference if it's the same or different companies someone is promoting, wouldnt be giving them the nod for "loyalty" due to that as at the end of the day they are getting paid for it, but to each their own.
Exactly they’re getting paid for it!! And only doing it if it’s a good earner

She gets away with not putting #Add or gift or whatever on at least half the stuff ... swipe ups but no collab etc - all bloggers are getting away with it & I suppose when they put it on their stories it disappears after 24 hours so v hard to trace????

I’d love if someone in government stood up & said we need to tighten up on this, how much tax should they be paying?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh sweet Jesus what’s she wearing today!! Anyone grandmother have an apron like that they used to wear over there clothes was it called a pinny!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He gets all those boxes of sweets from musgraves and puts them into plastic coloured bags. I was thinking maybe not that many but from them cos all the bloggers have all these codes and free shipping etc. But fool's and money are easily parted and all that...and there's a lot of dumb people out there as we all know. 🤣🤣 Some people probably see that coloured bags and are sold on that 😂😂 it's crazy... Wayyy over priced cheap sweets.

He gets all those boxes of sweets from musgraves and puts them into plastic coloured bags. I was thinking maybe not that many but from them cos all the bloggers have all these codes and free shipping etc. But fool's and money are easily parted and all that...and there's a lot of dumb people out there as we all know. 🤣🤣 Some people probably see that coloured bags and are sold on that 😂😂 it's crazy... Wayyy over priced cheap sweets.
He’s a chancer and all the fools advertising for him..and the bags from Ali express.

Reactions: 4
This came up on my feed and I almost scrolled past while rolling my eyes at her plugging her Luna product while being paid to advertise for another company. Then I spotted the comment underneath, it made me giggle so I thought I’d share it with the people who I know would appreciate it 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This came up on my feed and I almost scrolled past while rolling my eyes at her plugging her Luna product while being paid to advertise for another company. Then I spotted the comment underneath, it made me giggle so I thought I’d share it with the people who I know would appreciate it 🤣
Also that pic looks nothing like her actual face. Far from stunning in reality. And yes I’m not saying I’m an oil painting before the attacks but also not splashing myself all over insta, she looks cross eyed, has an unreal body alright. Credit where credits due.

Reactions: 3
Also that pic looks nothing like her actual face. Far from stunning in reality. And yes I’m not saying I’m an oil painting before the attacks but also not splashing myself all over insta, she looks cross eyed, has an unreal body alright. Credit where credits due.
So only "stunning" people should splash themselves over insta?? One person's ugly could be another person's stunning! Different strokes for different folks and all of that!

Reactions: 2
So only "stunning" people should splash themselves over insta?? One person's ugly could be another person's stunning! Different strokes for different folks and all of that!
No that’s not what I meant. I meant she’s more open to criticism given her job description.

No that’s not what I meant. I meant she’s more open to criticism given her job description.
What height is she in person? I have such a weird perception of all these Instagrammers heights and then see them in real life and they are completely different!

Reactions: 2
What height is she in person? I have such a weird perception of all these Instagrammers heights and then see them in real life and they are completely different!
I would say 5'5ish. not tall. She looks short enough but I think that's cuz she is so Tiny weighty wise (size 6/8 maybe)

Her greed and constant flaunting is simply gross, 3 advertisements for different companies in story’s today and a trip to symths for more toys for Bowie! While it’s none of my business what she does with her money she continues to show she doesn’t give a tit or shows no sensitivity about the struggle that others are facing this Christmas and May be struggling to get gifts for their children! So many other bloggers are using their platforms positively to help make people’s Christmas’s and beyond a little brighter but her no just exploit her children and flaunt her body! Turns my gutts the thought of her selfishness

Reactions: 14
First thing I noticed is the Luna lip balm !!!!!! And thought why are the jewellers sharing her post!!!!! Stupid ad & not the best pic of her

Reactions: 11
Poor Bowie must have been frozen in the dress & socks. Fashion shouldn’t come first for a toddler. It’s December.

Reactions: 11
Poor Bowie must have been frozen in the dress & socks. Fashion shouldn’t come first for a toddler. It’s December.
It was a shocking outfit that child had jeans and a jumper on last week she looked gorgeous. Seriously toys 2 weeks before Christmas maybe she’s donating!! than again maybe not, she comes across very mean.

Reactions: 6
She would only donate things she gets for free she would never put her hand in her own pocket for anyone but herself

Last week she said she bought the Dyson hair stuff. She said she bought it as an early Christmas present to herself. She was gifted it. Pure 🐍y

It looks like the glamour shots she did years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.