Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her dad die suddenly? She has another brother hasn’t she, never hear of him
Both dad and brother died suddenly. There is another brother. She gets on v well with him - she used go on holidays with him and his girlfriend.

Reactions: 6
There was definitely a big falling out with the deceased brothers wife though. Lisa was her bridesmaid when they married - now, no connection whatsoever. Yes this woman has moved on, remarried & had a family but the falling out goes way back to before she met her new husband. The rumour in cork is that Lisa’s mother ended up getting the life insurance for him. How that could happen when they were married, I don’t know. And I don’t know if it’s true. But definitively they were bosom buddies and now they don’t even follow one another or acknowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There was definitely a big falling out with the deceased brothers wife though. Lisa was her bridesmaid when they married - now, no connection whatsoever. Yes this woman has moved on, remarried & had a family but the falling out goes way back to before she met her new husband. The rumour in cork is that Lisa’s mother ended up getting the life insurance for him. How that could happen when they were married, I don’t know. And I don’t know if it’s true. But definitively they were bosom buddies and now they don’t even follow one another or acknowledge
I heard that too!! His wife was a client of My hairdresser & she used to tell her all. She got a terrible time, demanded rings back etc & it was so bad she had to move away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I heard that too!! His wife was a client of My hairdresser & she used to tell her all. She got a terrible time, demanded rings back etc & it was so bad she had to move away.
It’s because the life insurance was linked with mortgage & mortgage deposit & down payment was highly supplemented by the mother. Without the mother there would have been no mortgage, without a mortgage the poor man who died wouldn’t have had life insurance. I don’t know the ins & outs of how it was won or who won in the end but I know this was the reason for fall out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she moved to Australia to escape them! I wouldn’t want to face those 2.

That’s sad to hear. They weren’t long married either. Must’ve been an awful time for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Shocked but not at the greed a them 2. Imagine doing that to a young widow, my heart goes out to her. I heard the rumours but didn’t no if it were true

That’s sad to hear. They weren’t long married either. Must’ve been an awful time for them
God that poor poor girl, I couldn't imagine the heartache she went through.
Sorry if it's not okay to ask but what happened her brother? All I know is that he died young and suddenly 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Shocked but not at the greed a them 2. Imagine doing that to a young widow, my heart goes out to her. I heard the rumours but didn’t no if it were true
My hairdresser said the widow was in a terrible state, god love her, she said they demanded the rings back too!!!!!

And both of them were as bad to her as each other .... but with all the “alleged’ MMM club stories out there - no smoke without fire .....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Those stories are all Chinese Whispers. She lives near my home town up Tip and it was actually the other way around:eek: Lisa's family wanted her to stay in Cork but her dad died the year previous and she wanted to move to be closer to her mam. Now in saying that {Jane doe's} ( the wife's ) family acted very shady regards money they are known in the area. :censored:
She follows Lisa and often likes and comments under her photos so there is no fall out . It's interesting to see how people love to twist things.

• Wow
My hairdresser said the widow was in a terrible state, god love her, she said they demanded the rings back too!!!!!

And both of them were as bad to her as each other .... but with all the “alleged’ MMM club stories out there - no smoke without fire .....
Please let me know who your hairdresser is, so that I make sure I never go to her. Repeating things that a widowed client told her in confidence, to another client, is bang out of order imo

He had a glass company - windows doors etc. She never worked.
What's the name of the company?

Reactions: 8
It’s long gone - the dad must be dead 20 years at this stage.

She follows Lisa and often likes and comments under her photos so there is no fall out . It's interesting to see how people love to twist things.
They’ve unfollowed each other on Facebook and unless she has another page she doesn’t follow her on insta. She wasn’t at Lisa’s wedding. Or any christenings.

Jj does not follow her.

And she moved to Australia not tipp so I don’t know how close she wanted to be to her own fam!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just checked again and she follows her on Instagram so you maybe have the wrong name and wrong information. It is also well known that she is not on Fb, she left it years ago when her Pictures were taken off it and photoshopped.

Reactions: 1
I am also after realising, it is today or 2morrow his anniversary is :cry: feel bad even talking about but could not let False stories grow legs when the people being discussed are not in the public eye.

She is on fb. Just not under her own name.

And I don’t have wrong info as I have the wife.

type into her followers and you will see the wife is following Lisa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.