Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not summertime down here in Cork and it’s raining....just saying🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No taste no class no elegance no style,
when I see her there I realise how tasteless she is and utterly insecure...

Reactions: 8
It’s not summertime down here in Cork and it’s raining....just saying🙄
What a state she is! It’s raining now..hope her tan doesn’t run..

She obviously off to Benidorm in that guna 🤣
They can keep her!! She wouldn’t be missed.. m😂

No taste no class no elegance no style,
when I see her there I realise how tasteless she is and utterly insecure...
Absolutely shocking her dress sense is way over the top but obviously the husband likes that! He might have a fetish of some sort ..😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As if all she does is eat Roosters/pizza/haribo etc

That’s a worked out body without a doubt

Reactions: 9

I’d say it’s worked out alright just not in the gym!! It’s no joke trying on clothes, opening heavy boxes and holding that baby constantly all day every day!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She doesn’t eat that she photographs it and has a bite. I know a girl like her she’s a stick posts the photo moves it around that plate and that’s it

She doesn’t eat that she photographs it and has a bite. I know a girl like her she’s a stick posts the photo moves it around that plate and that’s it
Sounds right no way would she eat a pizza maybe a few chips!! That’s her nature to be small and petite I’d say.. wonder does the husband ever get sick to death of taking pictures of her!!

Reactions: 4
Sounds right no way would she eat a pizza maybe a few chips!! That’s her nature to be small and petite I’d say.. wonder does the husband ever get sick to death of taking pictures of her!!
I know friends of hers who confirm she really does eat like a hound and eats a tit diet. Even at weddings she will ask for burger and chips or pizza and chips as she dislikes meat, veg, potatoes dinners.. However they also confirm that definitely after the kids (and i presume still now) she did have personal trainer coming to her house to keep in shape and she used often be seen out jogging or walking in the park

Reactions: 3
I know friends of hers who confirm she really does eat like a hound and eats a tit diet. Even at weddings she will ask for burger and chips or pizza and chips as she dislikes meat, veg, potatoes dinners.. However they also confirm that definitely after the kids (and i presume still now) she did have personal trainer coming to her house to keep in shape and she used often be seen out jogging or walking in the park
Imagine asking for a burger and chips at a wedding at age 34? Talk about bringing down the tone. Just eat some bread and mashed potato and get the duck off your high horse, special requests are for vegetarians and coeliacs etc. The food at weddings is the best fecking part! Just goes to show money can’t buy you class 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine asking for a burger and chips at a wedding at age 34? Talk about bringing down the tone. Just eat some bread and mashed potato and get the duck off your high horse, special requests are for vegetarians and coeliacs etc. The food at weddings is the best fecking part! Just goes to show money can’t buy you class 🙄
Definitely. The last wedding my friends were at she had requested a curry. Like that's just rude and attention seeking i think. Curious if she is as tight as people say would she give the full money in the card or give less since she not eating the massive meal 😂🤑

She said before that she does it because shes particular with her food so it’s easier to order from the kids menu and works out cheaper for the couple.

• Haha
  • Wow
My bollix is she thinking of the making it cheaper for the couple at a wedding, pure attention seeking. It’s a case of oh look at me I’m special. G🦉

My bollix is she thinking of the making it cheaper for the couple at a wedding, pure attention seeking. It’s a case of oh look at me I’m special. G🦉
Yeah it’s complete s**t. She just wants the attention.

She likes to keep all eyes on her. Her figure is amazing and she definitely works out . If she didn't she wouldn't have muscles all over, she would just be thin

Reactions: 9
She likes to keep all eyes on her. Her figure is amazing and she definitely works out . If she didn't she wouldn't have muscles all over, she would just be thin
I agree. I don’t know why she can’t just admit working with a PT. There’s no point in lying about it.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I don’t know why she can’t just admit working with a PT. There’s no point in lying about it.
I think she likes to give the impression that she is naturally that way. She's always saying her hair is real and her lips are real, as if anyone who does anything to help themselves along are not as genetically blessed as herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.