Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
giving you initials wouldn’t be useful at all - it’s just her real name was given, she isn’t a blogger or at all known? She’s just a poster here
I’m only asking cos I grew up in her area before I moved up the country, and it’s a place where everyone knows everyone😂

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
I got the leave in conditioner as part of a gift, hated it, left my hair sticky and horrible feeling to it, someone had said to try the Aldi one and I can confirm it’s brilliant! Threw JJ one in the bin
Can you pop up a pic of the aldi one please x

Almost there

VIP Member
She did go for the glamour model look years ago, massive boobs skinny eyebrows and tiny clothes.
Wait hold on that was still her up until she got the baps removed 🥴
In all fairness showing intimate videos and pictures isn’t on no matter what.
She’s still a painful dose though and would cut you in half looking you up and down as if you were competition or a threat years ago.
For a girl who had grown up with money and privilege she liked to surround herself with the some of the roughest wans in cork 😅
Don’t they always go with the rough crowd or the bad boy!!

tiptoe20

I am also after realising, it is today or 2morrow his anniversary is :cry: feel bad even talking about but could not let False stories grow legs when the people being discussed are not in the public eye.

Poppyadams

I think her rule too. 2 of my besties are guards, both on all forms of social media !

Same with me, saw Pearl in Wilton S C & she certainly didn’t stand out from the crowd .... wouldn’t look twice ... have seen her there a lot and a few times with him .... he’s nothing special but I will say he has a good bod !!!

Have to admit I felt a bit weird recognising Pearl .. Lisa was strolling well behind on her phone....

But it’s not me plastering her on the gram !
Yes , I understand that. I’m sorry if I came across that I was directing that comment/action towards you.

Snazzy

VIP Member
I saw the comment last night. She was named. I have a screenshot but obviously I don’t want to post it, because it names her! They’ve given her insta name too which matches with the kinsale description!
Omg ... maybe she gave away too much info on here ... how could they know