Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY want Carmichael to be the fourth man. She’s so ruthless and efficient, she’s the best possible villain. Just imagine how evil she’ll be when she’s uncovered!!

Osbourne is dull and obvious.

Reactions: 12
I REALLY want Carmichael to be the fourth man. She’s so ruthless and efficient, she’s the best possible villain. Just imagine how evil she’ll be when she’s uncovered!!

Imagine her getting home, pulling her hair out of her bun then barking orders to the rest of the OCG. Wonder who her partner at home is?

Reactions: 7
I am determined not to watch the trailer (bet I cave by Sunday though). I honestly don't think anything will match season 2/3 it was so bloody good (helped that I loved Dot so much!).

Would love it if Nigel Morton came back for the last episode, loved his character he was such a devious bastard.

Reactions: 9

If it's not Osbourne, how are they going to get around the fact that he is hell bent on shutting down AC-12?

Reactions: 2
I am determined not to watch the trailer (bet I cave by Sunday though). I honestly don't think anything will match season 2/3 it was so bloody good (helped that I loved Dot so much!).

Would love it if Nigel Morton came back for the last episode, loved his character he was such a devious bastard.
Neil Morrisey recently said he really wanted to make a comeback, even if was just to kill him off. He said he wanted closure.

Did anyone watch the interview on yesterday’s This morning with Anna Maxwell Martin?? I found her SO irritating and annoying. I get they can’t say anything, that’s not the problem... she just laughed at every single question and was so silly? Found her so irritating!!!
Oh goodness, I’m pleased I’m not the only one. So ruddy annoying.

Reactions: 4
It was pointed out on the Shrine of Duty Podcast that in the last ep Carmichael told Kate she needed to write her statement and then she could leave. The statement would be handwritten as there was no computer. Is this the handwritten “definate” we see in the trailer?
With all the digging they do, you’d think that AC12 would have already found that “definate” if it was in the database from a previous statement or write up of a case by an officer. So why is this “definate” only just going to be found in the next ep? Maybe because Kate has only just written it at the end of the last ep.
AC12 would’ve also likely already found proof of the spelling of “definate” in their thorough investigations into those they have suspected or are suspecting to be H: Buckells, Osbourne, Jo etc who all will have to write up cases, statements etc. It makes me think it’s someone they haven’t investigated before who spells it “definate”.... Kate, who only just wrote that statement.
Or maybe Carmichael takes Kate’s statement and she can’t spell it? Because Kate knew they’d sussed H was spelling definite wrong in the last series when they thought it was Ted so surely she’d just spell it right to throw everyone off the scent if she was H...🤔

I think the best plot twist would be if it was Kate tbh. I’ll be annoyed if it’s James Nesbitt when he’s just coming in now and I agree, it’ll be boring if it’s Osbourne

Reactions: 9
I actually wouldn’t mind if H is Osbourne. Yes it’s a bit predictable for us lot but it would bring it full circle and finish it off nicely.

However, I think the final episode will be Kate and Steve exposing Hastings and pinning it all on him, but the final shot will be an evil glint in Kate’s eye...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it’s the actor’s real handwriting?🕵🏼‍♀️

*Googles Owen Teale handwriting*

• Haha
Martin linked to an article on Instagram saying it’s the last season ever? But it can’t be? Didn’t someone show us something on here to say they already confirmed another season? Unless something happens to my man Steve?? I have so many questions 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.