Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my partner doesn’t watch LOD and it’s been great this series as we’ve just got a PC so he’s been in the next room gaming while I watch every Sunday night and it’s just been ideal. Tonight, for some inexplicable reason, he is sat next to me on the sofa watching shows he likes. I’ve started making pointed looks towards the PC but I actually think he might be gamed out... I don’t know what to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster! I’ve loved LoD since the early days and oh my godddd I cannot deal with the anxiety about tonight’s episode. Still have no clue who H could be but I’m hoping it’s not any of the main 3! Currently sat waiting for my Nando’s to be delivered AND trying to get my daughter to sleep who is going through a sleep regression.... what a bent bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So my partner doesn’t watch LOD and it’s been great this series as we’ve just got a PC so he’s been in the next room gaming while I watch every Sunday night and it’s just been ideal. Tonight, for some inexplicable reason, he is sat next to me on the sofa watching shows he likes. I’ve started making pointed looks towards the PC but I actually think he might be gamed out... I don’t know what to do 😂
Sit yourself down and steal the remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.