Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I wanted a showdown between him and Steve after the bolt cutter scene in season 1 šŸ˜‚
Yeah, I'd have liked him to just disappear after being injured and then maybe pop up again in the cliffhanger of the final series.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Read an interview with Jed where he discusses having raw material for a further two seasons! šŸ˜±

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Are we going to ignore that this series has had no storylines other than the criminals being silent when being interrogated by AC12. I think its because when you watch it back in a few years with the hindsight that kate/steve/hastings is H that you can see that Jo/Lakewell knew that and knew it wasn't safe to talk in there. Lakewell even said he wasn't stupid enough to talk in that room, he said he wasn't a fool and would rather go back to prison. There is nothing else to wrap up next episode other than who H is and there has been no new characters to accuse (chloe nobody would care, Carmichael to obvious). It has to be kate, hastings or steve imo and thats why the emphasis this series has been on silence whilst in the interrogation room, to be able to get away with it being one them after all the other series of not suspecting them.

Reactions: 16
Are we going to ignore that this series has had no storylines other than the criminals being silent when being interrogated by AC12. I think its because when you watch it back in a few years with the hindsight that kate/steve/hastings is H that you can see that Jo/Lakewell knew that and knew it wasn't safe to talk in there. Lakewell even said he wasn't stupid enough to talk in that room, he said he wasn't a fool and would rather go back to prison. There is nothing else to wrap up next episode other than who H is and there has been no new characters to accuse (chloe nobody would care, Carmichael to obvious). It has to be kate, hastings or steve imo and thats why the emphasis this series has been on silence whilst in the interrogation room, to be able to get away with it being one them after all the other series of not suspecting them.
Interviews are taped. Presumably anybody in command has access to those.

Reactions: 5
This Morning have said they have a special guest on Monday morning relating to LOD and thatā€™s all theyā€™re allowed to say šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
He needs to not drag this out too much
It's a bit like 24 for me. At some point, you can't get any more shocks. I hope Jed does the last one in a way that's it's not necessarily the identity of H that's the big shock but maybe their motivations.

Reactions: 5
I just realised it's a Bank Holiday next Monday, thank the actual duck!

Reactions: 6
It was pointed out on the Shrine of Duty Podcast that in the last ep Carmichael told Kate she needed to write her statement and then she could leave. The statement would be handwritten as there was no computer. Is this the handwritten ā€œdefinateā€ we see in the trailer?
With all the digging they do, youā€™d think that AC12 would have already found that ā€œdefinateā€ if it was in the database from a previous statement or write up of a case by an officer. So why is this ā€œdefinateā€ only just going to be found in the next ep? Maybe because Kate has only just written it at the end of the last ep.
AC12 wouldā€™ve also likely already found proof of the spelling of ā€œdefinateā€ in their thorough investigations into those they have suspected or are suspecting to be H: Buckells, Osbourne, Jo etc who all will have to write up cases, statements etc. It makes me think itā€™s someone they havenā€™t investigated before who spells it ā€œdefinateā€.... Kate, who only just wrote that statement.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone watch the interview on yesterdayā€™s This morning with Anna Maxwell Martin?? I found her SO irritating and annoying. I get they canā€™t say anything, thatā€™s not the problem... she just laughed at every single question and was so silly? Found her so irritating!!!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the interview on yesterdayā€™s This morning with Anna Maxwell Martin?? I found her SO irritating and annoying. I get they canā€™t say anything, thatā€™s not the problem... she just laughed at every single question and was so silly? Found her so irritating!!!
Just found it on Youtube, I lasted less than two minutes. She was cackling every 10 seconds. Maybe it was nerves?

Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t seen the interview but she was like this on the Obsessed with Line of Duty podcast too šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It was off putting

Reactions: 3
Yeah I heard her on Obsessed podcast too. What on earth was she on?! Found it so irritating. And also the ā€˜oh I canā€™t remember anything!ā€™ Yeah right....

Reactions: 3
Just going to throw this out there...would there be any chance that the glass box is bugged in some way and thatā€™s how info is being leaked?

Iā€™ll get my coat...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.