Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin linked to an article on Instagram saying it’s the last season ever? But it can’t be? Didn’t someone show us something on here to say they already confirmed another season? Unless something happens to my man Steve?? I have so many questions 😭
Another season hasn't been confirmed, but Jed Mercurio said he's in discussions with the BBC. I don't think the BBC will pull the plug on the show with the ratings it's getting, so if he wants to do another season, it'll happen.

Reactions: 13
He’s getting very political too with his Twitter comments 🤣 Maybe he can do Bodyguard2, with a link to gov’t corruption.
I was a bit Marmite about The Body Guard. Bits of it, mainly the first three episodes, were very good. Then it just got rather silly. I rather lost interest after Keeley Hawes was killed.

Reactions: 6
I've never watched this show before. For you diehard fans, would you recommend that I start on season 1? Or can I just jump into the current season? Ta. 😁

Reactions: 4
You def have to watch from series one, or else none of it will make any sense! To be honest I’ve watched it all and I’m still not sure I understand it all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've never watched this show before. For you diehard fans, would you recommend that I start on season 1? Or can I just jump into the current season? Ta. 😁
I don’t think you’d enjoy this series at all without watching the others. This series doesn’t actually have any storyline IMO, it’s just wrapping up all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think you’d enjoy this series at all without watching the others. This series doesn’t actually have any storyline IMO, it’s just wrapping up all the others.

This is the first series my mam has watched and is loving it lol. I was like ‘Mam, out of all the series you choose to watch, you have picked the one where you really need to know all the background lol’. She says she’s read up on it all lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the first series my mam has watched and is loving it lol. I was like ‘Mam, out of all the series you choose to watch, you have picked the one where you really need to know all the background lol’. She says she’s read up on it all lol.
The earlier ones - 1,2,3 are amazing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.