Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s shitting herself that she might not be able to have an insta-worthy, ridiculously tacky and over the top baby shower 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s shitting herself that she might not be able to have an insta-worthy, ridiculously tacky and over the top baby shower 😂😂
I expect full blown Mrs Hinch style photographer if we get out of this in time 😂

Reactions: 6
If she was planning to keep this pregnancy a secret then what the hell else was she going to post about for the next 20 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do we need the poses in front of the rwl screen?? Having to look at her struggling to contain her goofy teeth with her smug thin lipped smile, her trousers yanked up so high her camel toe will soon have thrush, so that everyone can see her ‘bump’
YAWN

Also, does anyone find it weird not only did she buy the crappy guess what box when trying to get pregnant but also the babygrow?! Considering she only had 7 days to be able to use it before the Daddy 2020 part was obsolete, it all just seems very convenient and creepy to me.
I get doing something special to tell your husband/partner, I did the same - but to order these things when she has posted so many times that her “greatest fear” was struggling to conceive just seems very inauthentic and thinking more of the gram than anything else.

Reactions: 10
I smell cow poo her husband cooked a roast. How you not cook anything to cooking a roast? A cheese toastie is not cooking. A roast is kind of a big deal...

did someone deliver?!

Reactions: 2
I smell cow poo her husband cooked a roast. How you not cook anything to cooking a roast? A cheese toastie is not cooking. A roast is kind of a big deal...

did someone deliver?!
It's aunt Bessie pots and yorkies. Frozen mixed veg, a pre packaged chicken breast (prob waitrose or m and s of course) and some bisto. Barely classified as cooking imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's aunt Bessie pots and yorkies. Frozen mixed veg, a pre packaged chicken breast (prob waitrose or m and s of course) and some bisto. Barely classified as cooking imo
True. I was rolling my eyes too hard to realise.
My husband cooked up a storm last night but I didn't plaster it over social media...

Reactions: 2
She’s acting as if she’s the only woman to have ever gotten preggo. I’m kinda hoping she doesn’t have a girl unless she will just be dressed as princess Jasmine 24/7 😫 don’t ruin Disney for us 😂

She’s acting as if she’s the only woman to have ever gotten preggo. I’m kinda hoping she doesn’t have a girl as she will just be dressed as princess Jasmine 24/7 😫 don’t ruin Disney for us 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.