Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they are so cringe. They should be kept as personal photos, no one wants to see them

Reactions: 6
God they are so cringe. They should be kept as personal photos, no one wants to see them
That’s what we did with ours because they were so horrifically tacky. Thankfully they were free as we did them for a friend to increase her portfolio. We crack them out every now and again if we need a laugh.

Reactions: 2
Just saw the most recent underwear photos and showed them to my husband. Also told him how lucky he is he married me and didn’t have to do them!

I just think she is being so unbelievabley disrespectful to others who are struggling to conceive. As that was her issue too you would think she would be a little more private. Yes she is happy and it's to be hoped that she has no issues but please stop shoving it down our throats! As for the mid phone sex convo pic... come on... keep it to yourself!! They are just creepy!
Agree! Considering her “issues” with conceiving and her sister having struggles too...
I’m 22 weeks with my second and we’ve only told people we are close to and family. Haven’t announced it as such on any social media after having 2 miscarriages in the past year and realising how triggering it is for some

Reactions: 3
All the money that she's spent over the last wee while and chooses that ugly bra for her photo shoot?! 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh my god. She had raised the tacky bar even higher than I thought possible! The cringe of those photos.

Also, says it all that she has tagged in every brand but not her husband. Either he is embarrassed of them (which he absolutely should be) or he is a second thought after the brands.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Just saw the most recent underwear photos and showed them to my husband. Also told him how lucky he is he married me and didn’t have to do them!

Agree! Considering her “issues” with conceiving and her sister having struggles too...
I’m 22 weeks with my second and we’ve only told people we are close to and family. Haven’t announced it as such on any social media after having 2 miscarriages in the past year and realising how triggering it is for some
I completely agree with this! She went on about how she was TTC and how difficult it was, yet rubs salt in to others wounds. I feel for her sister, I'm sure Linds is taking away her pregnancy joy by rubbing this in her face.

Also, what's with the baby is in the perfect position comment, we get it Tacky McTackFace your life is so bleeping perfect, I bet it isn't.. I bet they have debt coming out of their ears and he probably isn't the perfect husband!

I hope they have a healthy baby, but why say that it's perfect and measuring spot on again... Rub and dub dub, two tacky dickheads in a tub!

Reactions: 11
God, she thinks she's a know it all doesn't she! Half that stuff isn't needed in the hospital bag. Love how she's concerned about biodegradable nappy bags but buys disposable pants! I really love how she says "recommended.." to make her sound less of a dick buying unnecessary tat 🤣

She's so smug and a walking cliche. If I was a midwife and saw her coming in with all that tit, and the pregnancy pillow, I'd do a runner.

Also, hoping "not to use the formula"... Because she's going to be the perfect mum and breastfeed, baby is going to latch on like a dream 😂, and rub it into everyone's face! Oh god, incoming breastfeeding pics coming soon 🤢 because of course in her opinion breastfeeding makes you the perfect mother!

This woman, thinks she knows everything, they're both so OTT with everything, engagement, wedding, two honeymoons(??), pregnancy, diet, exercise, house, anniversaries. They'll never be happy, constantly trying to be the best (in their opinion) and keeping up with the Jones'. Twats! Never have a thought for those less fortunate, or her followers that might not be able to conceive, afford tacky tat. Instead rub it in their faces girl, sure they'll love that!

I'd much prefer her going on about exercise and diet than ramming pregnancy/ pregnancy advice down my throat every single second. I'm due next month and didn't need all the "recommended" items in my hospital bag with my last baby, and certainly won't be taking it in this time!

Reactions: 10
Imagine having to unpack all the unnecessary UNUSED crap, once you’re home with a newborn. Such a waste of time and money. She’s in for the biggest shock of her life - as are all first time parents, but I think hers is gonna be a lot bigger, due to how deluded she is.

Reactions: 3
I love the optimism of having food for this week and then organising hello fresh for the baby's due date.. there is like a 5% chance of that baby being born on its due date...

I also can't get over all the crap she's taking to the hospital... Priorities are all there.. make sure you've got a tacky slogan nighty for after your hair wash and shower.. but no newborn clothes 😂

• Haha
Wow how long is she planning on being in hospital, looks like she’s packed enough for a week stay

I love the optimism of having food for this week and then organising hello fresh for the baby's due date.. there is like a 5% chance of that baby being born on its due date...

I also can't get over all the crap she's taking to the hospital... Priorities are all there.. make sure you've got a tacky slogan nighty for after your hair wash and shower.. but no newborn clothes 😂
Exactly 😂

I'm sure you could also order Hello Fresh a few days before the due date :rolleyes:
Wow how long is she planning on being in hospital, looks like she’s packed enough for a week stay
Hahahhaa I thought that too. What's with the suitcase 😂.

Enough for a week for her but 3 outfits for the baby.. better hope the baby knows not to be sick on them or poo on them!!

• Haha
Her location tags are getting worse - her cringy photoshoot is 'pregnant' her old SW dinner photo is 'dinner' and her lunch photo is.....'lunch'

Lindsey, if you're not out, you don't have to tag a location :rolleyes:

• Haha
Good grief. My daughter was premature so I was in hospital a little longer than most and I don’t even think we had that much crap. Why so many toiletry bags?! 3 bastard nighties?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My hospital bag was like hers and I hardly used anything! I didn’t wear any makeup I packed. I wore 1 pair of pjs or the hospital gown with slippers and I wore a T-shirt and joggy bottoms home. Looking back I wish I never packed that amount! I was in hospital for 3 days. Il be surprised if she uses half of that stuff!

Reactions: 1
My hospital bag was like hers and I hardly used anything! I didn’t wear any makeup I packed. I wore 1 pair of pjs or the hospital gown with slippers and I wore a T-shirt and joggy bottoms home. Looking back I wish I never packed that amount! I was in hospital for 3 days. Il be surprised if she uses half of that stuff!
I bet though for Lindsey the make up and the “hey baby” nightie are for her new photo shoot In the hospital bed 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.