Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenofgsd

That new video there is 3/4 people that are pregnant. Who's the only one holding their stomach and wearing a top that saying training for two 😱 shock it's this dickhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Monk

😂😂 and why does she hold her belly in EVERY photo? Is she afraid it’s going to fall out?!?

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
This girl grates on me. Always so, so smug. The speaking about conceiving as though it had been 5 years. Isn’t up to 12 months normal in a lot of cases? I hope John Lewis stays shut and she can’t get her nursery furniture. And don’t get me started on him, she wanted Doc Martens, he said no and then she said he knows me better than I know myself. I’d smash a pair over my other halves head if he tried to tell me what to wear.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I can’t get over how much of a twat this girl is. I honestly don’t know why I follow her. She’s such a smug fuck. You just know her and her brother won’t call themselves by their names anymore. It’ll just be mummy and daddy.
Brother 😂 😂 😂

She is still tagging her location as 'pregnant' she is so weird

• Haha

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
It’s such a shame she used to come across so real and reliable and now I can’t stand to watch. She’s either going to be raving about how positive her birth was or moaning about how it all went wrong there will be no in between.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Why can't she just enjoy life, take it as it comes & go with the flow instead of all these countdowns! Obviously you count down to your baby but it feels like there's something missing in her life, she can't just be content, she always needs to be obsessing over what's coming next

WomenAreFromVenus

She is a fucking loon! She is in for such a shock! Will due laughing if she ends up going over due and has to be inducted as Mike will not be allowed in until she is in active labour. Bet she won’t be harping on about happy pushing with a huge episiotomy that she can’t sit down on for a week due to all the stitches 😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t be mean about the cheesy photo shoot. She’s wanted a baby for ages and been very open about it and it must be a worry finally getting pregnant and then basically having to self-isolate until the baby is born. Well done whoever called it though!

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I normally unfollow accounts once they announce a pregnancy because all that doesn't interest me at all. I'm going to try stick with this one though for the comedy value. 😆

• Haha

Shakenvac

I smell cow poo her husband cooked a roast. How you not cook anything to cooking a roast? A cheese toastie is not cooking. A roast is kind of a big deal...

did someone deliver?!
It's aunt Bessie pots and yorkies. Frozen mixed veg, a pre packaged chicken breast (prob waitrose or m and s of course) and some bisto. Barely classified as cooking imo

• Haha

Monk

It’s a good thing she keeps mentioning being pregnant... just in case we thought there was anything else going on in her life.

I hardly took any pregnancy photos. I got fat as fuck! 🤣

NoseyHole20

I've been on here before and had to unfollow her because she is so insufferable. I'm currently pregnant, due in July. Would not DREAM of calling my baby a "Rainbow baby" because that has real meaning! In fact I wouldnt even call my baby a 'pandemic baby' or 'born in lockdown baby' She is simply my baby. It's disrespectful to your baby and the rainbow baby is disrespectful to people who have lost. She really is tone deaf. Trying to justify it. We know the symbol for the pandemic is a rainbow but to be honest whoever decided that is bloody tone deaf too!!

Jesus Christ she even makes RACISM about her bloody bump!!! She is the biggest narcissist, it is actually rather scary at this point.

• Sick
  • Heart

Moonandstars

She really puts me on edge with all the stuff she’s bought in this pregnancy. I had a friend who was expecting her first born with her husband. Pregnancy was all normal, everything was perfect. They had a gorgeously decorated nursery, stacks of baby grows and all the tech. She had a stillbirth at 39 weeks. Makes me so sad thinking about it, even 6 years on.
I’m not saying don’t buy anything, and I’m not saying don’t be excited for the birth of your first baby, but all this fuss about Father’s Day, all the personalised shit... it’s just not needed and is so over the top!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She has now tagged herself as 'home workout plans'

Lindsey if you read here, the 'location' isn't what you're currently doing, it's the area where you are currently at, but please leave it blank if it isn't interesting.

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
She’s sickening. Who buys a cake topper for Father’s Day?! I’ve followed some instagrammers before and never seen that! As a few people said, I hope nothing happens, but I do feel like she’s jinxing herself buying all this stuff.

Tell_me_more

Was I the only one who didn’t do a load of classes, have 3 baby showers, a pushing party, 100000’s photos of my bump and partner, or hold a watermelon? I don’t even think I brought maternity clothes. I get the excitement of being a first time mum but wow. Considering she has lots of nieces and nephews she really Has no Idea what is going to hit her. I know I couldn’t think about anything in labour other then telling everyone around to shut up because I was holding my breath (or something like that) during contractions instead of breathing threw my nose lol oh Lindsey, good luck darling. Labour is not as wonderful and delightful and positive as you think it is. It is awful and traumatic. Especially if like me you have emergency section coz baby is stuck and you have baby pushed back up and pulled out!