Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else want to smash that watermelon over her head. Do you think she’ll actually eat it or just bought it for props for the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'pregnantmama' location

That post is way too much to post on Instagram. I don't know why these 'bloggers/influencers' think it's great to post pictures like this. Why the hell would you post a photo with a watermelon?!

Reactions: 3
So glad she told us all about her leaky boobs. I doubt she’s done any real research into breastfeeding - she probably researched her pram and other shite more which properly gives me the rage!

Reactions: 1
So glad she told us all about her leaky boobs. I doubt she’s done any real research into breastfeeding - she probably researched her pram and other shite more which properly gives me the rage!
I agree. She's so uneducated, rather than educate herself on breastfeeding she's research the brands.. which are most expensive and make her look like an (in her eyes) 'an elite mother'

It's actually not proven that harvesting colostrum can bring on labour. My friend is a lactation consultant and she always says the benefit of harvesting colostrum, after a certain date is much more than waiting for the "ideal date".

She's not having a home birth, and most midwives that you see in pregnancy are community midwives, right? So, they're not likely to be there for the birth? Also, it doesn't bleeping work like that Dimsey, you could be in labour for hours and the midwife could be working a different shift. Is she that stupid?

Unless she's gone private, which wouldn't surprise me, she's wasting money on other shite!

Wonder what she'll say when she's pregnant with her second... "I wonder how I'm going to share the love between Smarmy Mike and (insert Disneyesque name here)" 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Bless her she’s just loving life atm isn’t she?

I remember when I was 40 weeks waiting for my baby to arrive and the excitement was almost too much, I think I was a bit manic too 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree. She's so uneducated, rather than educate herself on breastfeeding she's research the brands.. which are most expensive and make her look like an (in her eyes) 'an elite mother'

It's actually not proven that harvesting colostrum can bring on labour. My friend is a lactation consultant and she always says the benefit of harvesting colostrum, after a certain date is much more than waiting for the "ideal date".

She's not having a home birth, and most midwives that you see in pregnancy are community midwives, right? So, they're not likely to be there for the birth? Also, it doesn't bleeping work like that Dimsey, you could be in labour for hours and the midwife could be working a different shift. Is she that stupid?

Unless she's gone private, which wouldn't surprise me, she's wasting money on other shite!

Wonder what she'll say when she's pregnant with her second... "I wonder how I'm going to share the love between Smarmy Mike and (insert Disneyesque name here)" 🤦‍♀️
I vote jasmine if a girl

• Haha
'pregnantmama' location

That post is way too much to post on Instagram. I don't know why these 'bloggers/influencers' think it's great to post pictures like this. Why the hell would you post a photo with a watermelon?!
It’s so she can say “I carried a watermelon” she’s so bleeping cheese 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd never wish her any harm or her baby but what if her perfect hypno birth plan doesnt work and she has to have an emergency c section or something else that wasnt planned. You cant always plan for the perfect birth, all you can wish for is a healthy baby which un fortunately doesnt always happen. Maybe she needs to get her head out of the clouds and realise that as an 'influencer' she should be real. People look to her (god knows why) for inspiration and if they arent as fortunate as her then this is a very destructive way of being. Shame on you lindsey! I really want her to see some of these comments just to realise how bleeping dumb she is!

Rant over!

Reactions: 5
This chick is totally deluded, giving birth and having a newborn is not all sunshine and roses! I love my children more than anything I can possibly express, I am very maternal and really used to being around children but the baby stage nearly broke me both times. I had two horrendous births and recoveries (one put me in surgery after he was born then I had follow up physio for a year), I had a terrible breastfeeding experience with a ten pound baby who was starving, one of my babies had colic and screamed for hours and both have been terrible sleepers, even now years later. I wish more women admitted it was hard, but no doubt as others have said she’ll be another Stepford Wife type mum like Fopperholic who pretends everything is perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This chick is totally deluded, giving birth and having a newborn is not all sunshine and roses! I love my children more than anything I can possibly express, I am very maternal and really used to being around children but the baby stage nearly broke me both times. I had two horrendous births and recoveries (one put me in surgery after he was born then I had follow up physio for a year), I had a terrible breastfeeding experience with a ten pound baby who was starving, one of my babies had colic and screamed for hours and both have been terrible sleepers, even now years later. I wish more women admitted it was hard, but no doubt as others have said she’ll be another Stepford Wife type mum like Fopperholic who pretends everything is perfect!
Well said!

My son was premature. We were in hospital for 2 weeks. He wouldn’t breastfeed and had jaundice. I woke up every 3 hours to try feed him, express then get a nap before next feed. Hospital broke me. I suffered severe post natal depression probably until he was 18 months. He’s 4 now, only in the last year or so have I experienced the rush of love people speak about. I probably over compensate now. I am still put off having another one as I don’t think I can suffer that again.

She can duck right off with her “perfect life”. I had one of them before pregnancy too!!

• Heart
Well said!

My son was premature. We were in hospital for 2 weeks. He wouldn’t breastfeed and had jaundice. I woke up every 3 hours to try feed him, express then get a nap before next feed. Hospital broke me. I suffered severe post natal depression probably until he was 18 months. He’s 4 now, only in the last year or so have I experienced the rush of love people speak about. I probably over compensate now. I am still put off having another one as I don’t think I can suffer that again.

She can duck right off with her “perfect life”. I had one of them before pregnancy too!!
So sorry you went through that. I think so many mums have post natal depression or low moods that either get missed or don’t get addressed correctly which is awful. I remember giving my HV the answers I knew she wanted to hear rather than how I was really feeling in case anyone thought I was a “bad mum”. There’s so much pressure to be a perfect mum (whatever that is!) and love every minute which is completely unrealistic.

So sorry you went through that. I think so many mums have post natal depression or low moods that either get missed or don’t get addressed correctly which is awful. I remember giving my HV the answers I knew she wanted to hear rather than how I was really feeling in case anyone thought I was a “bad mum”. There’s so much pressure to be a perfect mum (whatever that is!) and love every minute which is completely unrealistic.
This! 🙌🏻 HV make you feel so tit If you don’t give them the answers they want. Due to covid I’ve never seen mine since before she was born and had very little interaction . I still feel like she’s not mine like it hasn’t sunk in yet I’m not sure I’d this is normal (5 months old now) I feel like someone will come
To collect her soon from being looked after by me I’d that makes sense

• Heart
This! 🙌🏻 HV make you feel so tit If you don’t give them the answers they want. Due to covid I’ve never seen mine since before she was born and had very little interaction . I still feel like she’s not mine like it hasn’t sunk in yet I’m not sure I’d this is normal (5 months old now) I feel like someone will come
To collect her soon from being looked after by me I’d that makes sense
Totally makes sense. If it makes you feel any better I felt like that, especially with the first but as soon as he got a little older (maybe 8-10 months or so) and started reacting more to me and trying to do more things I felt all my hard work was paying off and it became a lot more enjoyable!

The picture of the pair of them on the bed is horrendous. Mike gives off such strong creep vibes.

She's ordered her hello fresh for 31st and hopes mike can follow the cards. I'll be very worried if he can't

Another tacky photoshoot :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did NCT & was ready for a relaxing water birth til I had complications & was induced a month early & had my tiny baby wrenched from my fanola by a large man with metal tongs & his foot on the table while he pulled 😂🤣😭😂 One operation later when he was 6 months old & various physio I eventually let my husband near me again! It’s bloody HARD looking after a new baby. I was a similar age to her (guessing? Early-mid 30s) so not a young mum but it hit me like a ton of bricks. She will no doubt make it out to be perfect.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.