Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come on to say the same thing! She’s so unbelievably self centered!!
Literally did the same thing! How angry would you be if you were her sister? Bet she’s put it all over Facebook and tagged her sister too.

it’s embarrassing. She will get her moment, let her sister have hers!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was her shower at first and nearly came on here to post it was a bit early for that, then remembered her sister was pregnant too
I reckon they’re all the same

Reactions: 3
I literally thought it was her baby shower!! She is the most self-centred person I think I’ve come across on Instagram. Her poor sister.

Reactions: 4
Another one who is using the rainbow symbol for her ‘pandemic baby’. I am NOT ok with this. As someone who is currently carrying their rainbow baby I find it such a bloody insult.

Reactions: 10
Wasting money on something to stop wipes drying out in your changing bag! She clearly has no idea how many wipes you go through with babies, they don’t get chance to dry out!!

Can’t believe her story that said something like ‘waiting for more colours once we know the gender so until now only white clothes’ like come ooooooon Lindsey it’s not 1968 just buy some pinks and blues and put them on whatever gender you’re given!!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe her story that said something like ‘waiting for more colours once we know the gender so until now only white clothes’ like come ooooooon Lindsey it’s not 1968 just buy some pinks and blues and put them on whatever gender you’re given!!
😂😂 apparently to Lindsey it is. She could buy no end of colours if she wants to avoid pink or blue that either gender could wear.

Reactions: 1
No because she needs to buy more tit with slogans on it for the baby so they can match. I’m thinking “mummy’s little princess” “I get it from my mama” for a girl and “daddy’s little monster” “daddy is my superhero” for a boy. She’s basically a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No because she needs to buy more tit with slogans on it for the baby so they can match. I’m thinking “mummy’s little princess” “I get it from my mama” for a girl and “daddy’s little monster” “daddy is my superhero” for a boy. She’s basically a chav.
One of them bibs that says ‘my nappy is like my daddy, full of tit🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
called her out on the rai now baby and it has NOT gone down well. Apparently it’s a new thing and all pandemic babies are now rainbow babies. Because it’s totally the bleeping same as loosing a baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
called her out on the rai now baby and it has NOT gone down well. Apparently it’s a new thing and all pandemic babies are now rainbow babies. Because it’s totally the bleeping same as loosing a baby.
So she’s singlehandedly decided that, has she? Pompous, arrogant woman

What a load of tit! They absolutely are not. How insensitive can you be. It is not the same thing at all! Good on you calling her out!

So she’s singlehandedly decided that, has she? Pompous, arrogant woman
She’s not the only person I’ve seen saying it, apparently all babies born in a pandemic are rainbow babies.

duck off are they. They should be grateful to not have experience the heartache of growing a rainbow baby! Sorry I’m so mad lol

How crass to say how can people spend £30 on a food shop when mine cost £50?! Maybe they don’t have £10 to waste on a poor value for money Dine In rubbish promotion because they’re on something called a budget? Jeeez, no reasoning with stupid

This woman is completely tone deaf and has no idea of anything outside of her own strange bubble world

She’s not the only person I’ve seen saying it, apparently all babies born in a pandemic are rainbow babies.

duck off are they. They should be grateful to not have experience the heartache of growing a rainbow baby! Sorry I’m so mad lol
Totally agree. My little girl is my rainbow after my first little girl was stillborn. I’d much rather explain to my child that they were born in the middle of a pandemic over the fact they should of had an older sister but she’s dead. She is just so, incredibly self centred. 🙄

I’m sorry for your loss x

Totally agree. My little girl is my rainbow after my first little girl was stillborn. I’d much rather explain to my child that they were born in the middle of a pandemic over the fact they should of had an older sister but she’s dead. She is just so, incredibly self centred. 🙄

I’m sorry for your loss x
I am sorry for both of your losses.

I am even angrier now. Your children are raimbow babies. How dare she use the name. It is for people such as yourselves who have been through one of the worst experiences imaginable. She is beyond insensitive and then to be rude when it is pointed out makes it worse.

How crass to say how can people spend £30 on a food shop when mine cost £50?! Maybe they don’t have £10 to waste on a poor value for money Dine In rubbish promotion because they’re on something called a budget? Jeeez, no reasoning with stupid

This woman is completely tone deaf and has no idea of anything outside of her own strange bubble world
Did you also see the gadget that Mike 'had to have' once he saw it at the baby show ... £250+!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.