Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue I have is; it’s one thing completely restricting what you eat. It triggers binging and just awful food habits. It’s another thing selling the same idea to desperate people - no morals

Reactions: 4
I can’t make my mind up about Lindsey, I actually think she comes across really lovely. She’s always replied to my messages and we’ve had some good conversations. I think she has become obsessive about her diet and exercise, which is such a shame as she looks amazing. I think she’s really lacking in self-confidence and it’s sad to watch, I wish her husband would give her more support there. I also think she’s quite lonely, she never really posts about friends - just work friends / her husband / her family. I don’t think she boasts about how lucky she is or rubs in her financial situation - I think she’s immature with her spending and hasn’t lived on her own for such a long time that she’s in for a big shock when they move out in Oct! But the RWL stuff annoys me because she was doing it for AGES paid for by herself before she was an ambassador, she’s an ambassador because she’s a really good example of how well the plan can work and I really believe they approached her. I think Carbys attack was totally unprovoked and unnecessary, bordering on bullying and Lindsey’s responses were dignified and mature.

Reactions: 6
I think Lindsey replied well to the 'attack' but, quite honestly, nothing C2B said was bullying. It was very factual. It's gone too far.

I used to really like Lindsey loads, really thought well of her, but she's changed in the past few months and I think it's harmful. I do believe that unless it's called out, her toxic mantra will spread. It's insane she can't see it.

I lost all confidence in her as a decent human being the moment she posted to thousands of people about her thigh gap.

Reactions: 5
She’s just a young girl who has the same concerns everyone does. Just because her Instagram has done so well does not mean she has to be a role model for the masses.
Carby barbies entire tone was horrid. There are numerous RWL ambassadors that she could have picked on as examples across the whole but instead she purposely targeted one person. And then shared their private conversation all over instagram. And then continues to take the piss and post screenshots of this persons post. Targeted bullying. And she also uses the excuse of “it’s not bullying it’s constructive criticism”.. Bollocks Barbie!

She’s just a young girl who has the same concerns everyone does. Just because her Instagram has done so well does not mean she has to be a role model for the masses.
Carby barbies entire tone was horrid. There are numerous RWL ambassadors that she could have picked on as examples across the whole but instead she purposely targeted one person. And then shared their private conversation all over instagram. And then continues to take the piss and post screenshots of this persons post. Targeted bullying. And she also uses the excuse of “it’s not bullying it’s constructive criticism”.. Bollocks Barbie!
But Lindsay literally asked for her replies to be shown

Reactions: 1
Just putting it out there but I recon ‘Carbytobarbie’ (🙄) is jealous AF. She is vile. I appreciated her calling out some people but actually, she is a bully. ‘Asking a question’ is f*%#ing nonsense, she is aggressive and rude and there’s no need for it. She can’t have a debate because she is certain she is right. A debate involves listening to the other side, asking question should involve LISTENING to the response but she’s incapable.

The worst thing is, she believes she’s a fecking saint. She’s not. She is the narcissist.

Reactions: 8
I’m on carby’s side.
Someone needs to call this tit out. I haven’t got the energy but I’m glad someone has because I don’t want my kids thinking that what the likes of Lindsey is promoting is healthy. I feel the same about Pickard. It’s not healthy and it should be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn't Lindsey herself say she gained a lot a couple of months ago due to negative comments/not being in a good place etc. If she gained a lot it's the perfect demonstration of the binge/restrict... she's in restrict at the moment which will then lead to binge. Wait for it I'm sure it will happen.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree with the fact that Carby is jealous af and just decides to pick at someone. She also isn’t debating the issue. She’s just decided she makes complete sense. The 30dgl plan is just a version of clean eating. No sugar. No dairy etc. It is a diet that many people follow. At the end of the day we live in a diet culture and how adults decide to eat is entirely their choice.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree with the fact that Carby is jealous af and just decides to pick at someone. She also isn’t debating the issue. She’s just decided she makes complete sense. The 30dgl plan is just a version of clean eating. No sugar. No dairy etc. It is a diet that many people follow. At the end of the day we live in a diet culture and how adults decide to eat is entirely their choice.
Just because it’s a diet that many people follow doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
Over on HP’s thread we’re all pulling apart his unhealthy unrealistic diet that he’s profiting from. He’s getting pulled on it. Carby is doing the same with Lindsey.

I say to carby YOU GO GURL in an American accent with a finger click.

Just because it’s a diet that many people follow doesn’t mean it’s healthy.
Over on HP’s thread we’re all pulling apart his unhealthy unrealistic diet that he’s profiting from. He’s getting pulled on it. Carby is doing the same with Lindsey.

I say to carby YOU GO GURL in an American accent with a finger click.
Lindsey and Harry Pickard are not the same 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.