Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not the only person I’ve seen saying it, apparently all babies born in a pandemic are rainbow babies.

duck off are they. They should be grateful to not have experience the heartache of growing a rainbow baby! Sorry I’m so mad lol
This has made me so angry. I've gone through the pain of losing my baby and not been lucky enough to have my rainbow. To see this self centered woman claim such a sensitive phrase has pushed me over the edge. I'm unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
Rainbow baby really annoyed me. Then trying to justify it with the baby grows. No, just no. How dare she?
Not sure how she can say she would never disrespect anyone because of her sister but has done just that!

Reactions: 6
I've been on here before and had to unfollow her because she is so insufferable. I'm currently pregnant, due in July. Would not DREAM of calling my baby a "Rainbow baby" because that has real meaning! In fact I wouldnt even call my baby a 'pandemic baby' or 'born in lockdown baby' She is simply my baby. It's disrespectful to your baby and the rainbow baby is disrespectful to people who have lost. She really is tone deaf. Trying to justify it. We know the symbol for the pandemic is a rainbow but to be honest whoever decided that is bloody tone deaf too!!

Reactions: 8
As someone who lost their baby in March, the fact she is calling her baby a rainbow baby is bleeping disgusting.
I’m so sorry ladies for your losses and the fact this horse faced woman disrespects those having an actual rainbow baby and those who are longing for one x

Reactions: 7
The amount of money she has spent on new clothes for 'bump' and the vast scale of 39869869 online deliveries and she let her pregnancy vitamins run out and didn't replace them?! Says it all about where her priorities are.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s raging! I’m more annoyed that she simply can’t see what she’s done wrong.

Oh, and I should have said, I 100% echo the disgust and anger about the rainbow baby comment. It's so insensitive, and all for the sake of a bit of an Instagram trend.

Reactions: 2
Even if she didn’t realise what the term Rainbow baby meant, wasn’t the baby conceived in December? I can understand if it was conceived in the middle of the pandemic how she might think rainbow baby was appropriate (even tho it’s not)
I bet she was referring to getting pregnant after “struggling” to conceive and now has received backlash is backtracking to say its about the pandemic

She's so insensitive and she's shown that during pregnancy. Acting like she didn't get pregnant within a year of trying (most doctors wouldn't class it as an issue until its a year to 2), announcing on Mothers day and now Rainbow Baby.

Reactions: 4
Did Mike bollocks have to have that monitor....she wanted it because Lucy Meck has it 🙄
Also I normally don’t mind her but the rainbow baby thing has really turned me off.....it’s not a bleeping rainbow baby you daft bint. I don’t this fascination of saying that a baby born in/being pregnant during lockdown is even more special than just being pregnant/having a baby. She’s sat with her feet up at home since she found out, having naps, exercising and getting countless deliveries, not working on the front line FFS....hardly noteworthy....just another excuse to sell tat to idiots 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s so un relatable right now! Craving attention and being so smug 🙄 and yeh don’t get me started on the rainbow! 😠

The amount of money she has spent on new clothes for 'bump' and the vast scale of 39869869 online deliveries and she let her pregnancy vitamins run out and didn't replace them?! Says it all about where her priorities are.
Like people who spend a grand on a pushchair but put their child in a crappy carseat. She’s only bothered about what looks good and not what actually matters.

Reactions: 5
And I’m blocked for pointing out she’s an insensitive little prick.
Of course! Won't hold her hands up and say sorry properly. Half-assed excuse and blocks people for pointing out.

Rainbow baby really annoyed me. Then trying to justify it with the baby grows. No, just no. How dare she?
Not sure how she can say she would never disrespect anyone because of her sister but has done just that!
The same sisters whose baby shower she turned into the Lindsey show?!? I'm sure her sister was thrilled she used the term despite the fact it isn't a rainbow baby! Insensitive twit!

Totally agree with everything everyone has said here. I’d think more of her if her reaction to people messaging was a realisation of how insensitive she is being (maybe even an apology?!)

The fact that she has tried to defend herself is just proof that she genuinely is a brain dead, self centred, insensitive moron! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.