Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't been feeling great since ever FFS.
The big debate over the dress too. She's way too much time on her hands.
What was the comments about dark mornings and evenings last week? She doesn't actually have a job does she so how would that affect her?
She's de lou Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. How does she possibly think she’s going to be magically ok when she’s away in May? Does she not realise everyone sees right through her

Reactions: 3
The sickness will hold off till she gets back.
She should rest up and take it easy till she goes.
Oh wait..

Reactions: 1
Loulou: I'm very very conscious of my tummy area.

Also loulou: this is all the crap I watched on TV all weekend while being a slug on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would suggest she should take herself into her Instagram story archive section and go back about 3 years and start watching back all her stories so she can grasp an idea of how long she’s been in this head space & bubble. I get if she has an auto immune illness or similar but if she can go into town on a sat, if she can go out over paddy’s weekend, if she can go out foreign for a wedding, well then she can work.

the way she says something around the likes of “just trying to rest and get my energy levels back up since coming down with something a few weeks ago” - as if this is a once off 😭 she’s truly deloulou as someone put it best above ^^

I think what’s wrong is that she lacks confidence & doesn’t want to work or is confused about what it is she wants to do work wise. I think it’s obvious she’s a bit lost & maybe a little depressed which would be totally normal if for anyone Sitting on a couch Monday to friday “chillin” it’s clear she has no intentions of getting a job.

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if she’s working part-time in a florists?

For context: she reshared a story of her cousin thanking her for her wedding bouquet and she said something along the lines of “we were happy to help” or something which might indicate she works for a place?!?

I’m wondering if she’s working part-time in a florists?

For context: she reshared a story of her cousin thanking her for her wedding bouquet and she said something along the lines of “we were happy to help” or something which might indicate she works for a place?!?
Her mum is a florist so I think she helped as part of her wedding gift….

Julie Byrnes would eat herself if she was chocolate! Nvr seen someone eyefuck themselves so much into the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 5