Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly mention trolls? I never see anything, no nasty comments nothing. Is Sabrina herself on the spectrum I wonder? Has she ever mentioned it before?
I never see anyone commenting nasty things on her tiktoks either but she was on a live last year some time and there she added two people to it and one of them was calling her names and it ended up both of them slagging each other on the livem it was so embarrassing πŸ™ˆ he was calling her simple Sabrina and other names. Think she blocked him then, she used to think everyone was her friend and added anyone that asked to do a live. I'm not sure if she is on the spectrum, but I'd say there's definitely something there.

Loopy Lou's got me in stitches again, literally!
Who knew a sale jumper from Pamela Scott's
could inspire a whole Instagram reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A reel on one cheap jumper🀣🀣 and I don't get wearing that long white top underneath, all the time,misfortune

• Wow
Why does lou lou always wear a long vest hanging down and a short jumper? It looks bleeping ridiculous

She can't, she's doing it to get to the trolls.....apparently they are....*clears throat*.... "op sessed"

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Something big coming next month πŸ˜„ how long will it last though,? . In January she had a fitness page and it lasted a whole four days. She has a few pages now I think. Sabrina's home and Sabrina's lives. She's a nutter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1