Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah C is keeping me entertained neways with her getting spammed out a few thousand by some boxer from England. Wonder who he is?
Ya I have to say I'm enjoying the story, I wish more of them would tell the truth about their lives, it would make them actually relatable

Reactions: 1
Ya enjoying Sarah Cs story. She seems like a nice girl too. The filters annoy me she looks better without them.

The pro debut of Limerick based Galwegian Alan Donnellan rounds out the card as he takes on England’s Ryan Clark.

this is from the limerick leader about the fight night so maybe Ryan Clark?

What year did she say it was? Go on to BoxRec & all andys fights wil be listed Someone could maybe get it from there if they can be arsed 🤣 Im still shook she got burnt 4gs and still entertained him WTAF the girl is a total bimbo ,She comes arcoss a bit desperate for a man so Im not really surprised! Money is clearly also no issue to her,tesco must’ve paid well!

The Mua on and on and on about this shower filter but thennnn admits she hasn’t actually bought it yet but is spending her entire chat tagging them & talking about them & how all their products are going to be sold out by her followers now that she has shouted them out.

she may as well just go ahead and say “send me a free one xo”

Reactions: 9
What year did she say it was? Go on to BoxRec & all andys fights wil be listed Someone could maybe get it from there if they can be arsed 🤣 Im still shook she got burnt 4gs and still entertained him WTAF the girl is a total bimbo ,She comes arcoss a bit desperate for a man so Im not really surprised! Money is clearly also no issue to her,tesco must’ve paid well!
What happened?

The Mua on and on and on about this shower filter but thennnn admits she hasn’t actually bought it yet but is spending her entire chat tagging them & talking about them & how all their products are going to be sold out by her followers now that she has shouted them out.

she may as well just go ahead and say “send me a free one xo”
She’s so embarrassing! Like if it’s soooo amazing buy it yourself! She can’t thou as she’s no disposable income I’d imagine! Hense the cheap ass Carter make up, Ill fitting penny’s dress to eveything etc

Reactions: 5