Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a lesbian woman but did say once on live she'd like to live as a man , and have breasts removed but not a full sex change. Then again a short while later was at her daughter's wedding in a dress, so it's unclear.
I'd say she's found of a few performance enhancing substances to lift weights and that's given her the manly look.
Will someone give these 2 a baked potatoe coming up on my FYP the begging for a spud

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The carpet is about 20 years old, where the hell is she going in the white cycling shorts and don't get me started on the trainers πŸ™ˆ
She makes such a big deal out of everything, like 40 euro is not a bargin for them plastic trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The white "3/4 length leggings" (no, they're definitely not LouLou) look like shapewear that she forgot to put anything on over.

Those runners are far from "Stunning".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The leggings look like long leggings that she has just bunched up around her knees,and look to be cutting off circulation

I wouldn't pay 40 euro for those. They aren't that nice. I've seen nicer in there. It's a nice shop though, I always get shoes in there if I have a wedding to go to.

Reactions: 2
How does lou lou make everything look absolutely awful? What on earth was that bra thing she bought on shein?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been living under a rock or something going on abt shein like its a new invention & she's the first person to use it πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does lou lou wear long tops down to her knees with a short top over it? So so awful

Reactions: 3
How does lou lou make everything look absolutely awful? What on earth was that bra thing she bought on shein?
I'm biased as I'm a bra fitter. I try not to judge as i do buy a good bit of clothes on shein but there's no way that strapless bra will do anything for her. I also don't think open shoulder dresses suit her she's quite broad in the shoulders ( I am too). So even at my skinniest they just don't look right.

Reactions: 2