Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOC must be having a mare of a time lately! She went radio silent and came back looking exhausted then she has freaks making fake pages about her! It would freak me out no end knowing theres jealous lunatics trying to impersonate me..id nvr make it as a influencer 😂

Reactions: 1
SOC must be having a mare of a time lately! She went radio silent and came back looking exhausted then she has freaks making fake pages about her! It would freak me out no end knowing theres jealous lunatics trying to impersonate me..id nvr make it as a influencer 😂
Are the not just scammers? Wish she would drop the constant filters. Face like a blurred cartoon.

• Haha
Are the not just scammers? Wish she would drop the constant filters. Face like a blurred cartoon.
The filters are a state in fairness don’t know why she bothers! And sayin she looks a mess & she like a barbie PLEASE now!

What's the deal with that angie and Mel ?
I'd love to know how they afford everything. They're on holidays every 5 minutes. They seem to be in Vegas more often than I've had hot dinners, not to mention the weddings (plural) that they've had and all of Mel's surgery.

Who is
I'd love to know how they afford everything. They're on holidays every 5 minutes. They seem to be in Vegas more often than I've had hot dinners, not to mention the weddings (plural) that they've had and all of Mel's surgery.
Who is she? I must have a nose at her page

Angie is very popular driving instructor. Mel a Dealz manager. Sure Angie cleaning up with lessons. I got her years ago, she not great. Their TikTok subscribe only, god knows why. Its very boring and void of content. I still like to watch them though as think there will a scrap or something coming up. The have words* with lots of Limerick folk over things.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts exactly. Recently seen the 2 girls come up on tik tok on my FYP and seen that they are always off and about. Camper van etc.