Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Hi everybody hope you're keeping well, I've absolutely nothing to say so I hope you're keeping well and having an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend, I hope your keeping well, the weather is shit, I hope you're keeping well and whatever you're doing I hope you've an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend so yeah I hope you're keeping well, I'll just keep repeating myself to try make a story of it and I'll be back on again soon so have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing, did I mention the weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Another Monday and Loulou is taking it easy!!!! Eventhough she had a "chilled weekend" she got "tore apart" with 3 fly bites🙄 Yes people, FLIES, NOT CROCODILES!!!! The fucking dramatics..... we know your sitting on the sofa, on your fat hole Loulou, thats a given, no need to update us, with your usual BULLSHIT😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jellybb

VIP Member
The mua really needs to get over her wedding day… it’s absolutely bizarre the way she goes on and on about it all the time.

Reactions: 14

Vivian124

VIP Member
Loulou if you read here.... the reason ppl come at you is because when you work full time with or without children to make ends meet and are constantly burnt out then to hear you day in day out talk about all the reality shit tv you watch while being a slug on the couch all day every day "chilling out" "taking it easy" "just gonna relax for the day" it kinda pisses us off especially when you blame it on this mysterious illness you refuse to say what it is despite mentioning "my health" every single day you come on. If you actually have a diagnosis I.e
Crohns, diabetes, cancer why not just say what it is? Is it because you in fact have IBS and coeliac end of story? You're not even getting medical treatment you're going to a kinesiologist every now and again. It's not that serious so either say what it is or don't mention anything to do with your health at All!!! But then what else would you have to talk about 🙄

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's a fucking joke at this stage. No wonder the health system is in such a state with idiots like her going to the doctor for a fucking fly bite! Guarantee you she has a medical card too because if she had to shell out every time she went, she'd never be there.
Go to the chemist for an antihistamine like everyone else and stops taking appointments away from those who genuinely need them :mad:

She reminds me of my ex mother in law who once called an ambulance because she was constipated! Hope my saying that doesn't give LouLou any ideas!

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
She has to be on the spectrum cause she can't be serious🙈🤣
Would you slag off someone over the colour of their skin? But it's ok to mock Lou Lou as being on the ASD spectrum because she's wearing shite clothes?

In a lot of countries if you slagged someone with Autism you'd get a right bollicking.

Can we stop using being on the spectrum as a slur ?
This is a group of people who already have a hard enough life and are shit on with terms like this being flippantly bandied about.

Reactions: 13

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Lou Lou's back. She hasn't been in because it's been a hectic week and she's not feeling the best, the tiredness isn't good now, she planned to just do nothing yesterday, just sit on the couch under her blankie and just chill out. She'd been looking forward to it all week.

No idea why because she never does anything else anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Kitty76

I do like Sarahoc but the constant my hair is a mess, look at my pimple, I look like a whale, don't know what's going on with my skin, while standing there done up to the last drives me insane

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
@mammylife.i love the balls you think you have. Let's meet up in person. Any time any where. I'll be in limerick for the cars
---

Really then you'll know me let's met in Perry Square
---

What you wearing so i can find you quickly? I've also got important ppl to be looking after. So cut my time down
---
Can't wait. To show a stupid person how to actually drive!!
What does this post even mean! Do people meet up in Pery Square to fight? I would of thought Arthur's Quay myself but each to their own!!

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
It's just not possible that loulou is STILL talking about her wedding and putting up videos from it. She really needs to talk to someone.

• Haha

Gossipandcocktails

I just said it over on sinead curvy styles thread but did ye notice how sinead didn't share lou lous post and now lou lou had a few posts up about people not supporting her 😂🙈 I reckon it's touched a nerve

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Oh god the bra straps, and '40 cents' lurching in the back ground, I'd say between the two of them they wouldn't spend a penny between them, walking up and down the street looking in at sun loungers... for one that goes for "a walk' every day, they aren't able to walk down the street, I get that it's hot but jesus...

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Fairyqueen doing loads to convince she’s not Helena by wanting to scrap someone who said they knew stuff about her.

helena will stay, she craves the attention and the flattery. How else will everyone see her court shoes from the 90s, skin coloured tights and wrap around dresses if she can’t post her old fashioned style.
Fairyqueen put the wine down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MissKatie

Jeez, if it was a game to take a shot every time the mua says "I hope your all keeping well" "doing well" I'd be on my back after her story today 😂😂😂.

• Haha

davo2001

**News update**

Loulou still isn't feeling great, she's watched all the TV and has no more news.

Jesus she's a boring cunt.

• Haha