Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is

Who is she? I must have a nose at her page
[/QUOTE
I'd love to know how they afford everything. They're on holidays every 5 minutes. They seem to be in Vegas more often than I've had hot dinners, not to mention the weddings (plural) that they've had and all of Mel's surgery.
id say there in debt up to there eyeballs! Mel had to sell her Range Rover she couldn’t afford the repayments & running costs! There 2 delusional freaks there wedding looked a shambles too!

Reactions: 2
They have to be. I didn't see the wedding but I remember someone saying something about it that it was life streamed?

Reactions: 1
They have to be. I didn't see the wedding but I remember someone saying something about it that it was life streamed?
I think it was I seen a clip where an inflatable t rex 🦖 chased angie around the place you couldn’t get any tackier!

Reactions: 3
It was Angie chasing a dinosaur around the wedding ceremony room after Mel had already walked in. The theme tune to Benny Hill was playing. It's on a reel on Angie's public Instagram.
Cringeworthy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It was Angie chasing a dinosaur around the wedding ceremony room after Mel had already walked in. The theme tune to Benny Hill was playing. It's on a reel on Angie's public Instagram.
Cringeworthy 🤦‍♀️
Stop 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ talk about tacky.. 🙈 I still can't make my mind up about them.

Yes it was live streamed I remember that! From multiple ppl from what I can remember. Guests sitting at the tables just live streaming sitting there chatting. Very sad if you ask me.

Any goss on the guy behind the page StyleInTheCity. I love his page he seems so sweet but I can’t cope with his nails there horrific 😂 love everything else tho so not bad for a tattle thread

Any goss on the guy behind the page StyleInTheCity. I love his page he seems so sweet but I can’t cope with his nails there horrific 😂 love everything else tho so not bad for a tattle thread
He's a rude little shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Angie Mc is some Gowl.
A driving instructor and paramedic who regularly drives while live on Tik Tok. She was getting reported so much for doing it , now she puts up a fake background. This one is gas in fairness.
Friend of mine was doing lessons with her. She made him stop on the side of the road on double yellows to chat to her friend. Got him to drive her to a shop and went in picking up a few bits , on his time! .

Attachments

• Wow
Angie Mc is some Gowl.
A driving instructor and paramedic who regularly drives while live on Tik Tok. She was getting reported so much for doing it , now she puts up a fake background. This one is gas in fairness.
Friend of mine was doing lessons with her. She made him stop on the side of the road on double yellows to chat to her friend. Got him to drive her to a shop and went in picking up a few bits , on his time! .
F’ing C**t driving while live she should know better being a paramedic ffs

Angie Mc is some Gowl.
Was she always a her because she doesn't look like a women

• Haha
Reactions: 7