Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something big coming next month πŸ˜„ how long will it last though,? . In January she had a fitness page and it lasted a whole four days. She has a few pages now I think. Sabrina's home and Sabrina's lives. She's a nutter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
I bet its a course of some sort and it'll be her new hyperfixation and whole personality for a couple of months until she realises she's tit at it. The usual.

I bet its a course of some sort and it'll be her new hyperfixation and whole personality for a couple of months until she realises she's tit at it. The usual.
She said something about posting about mental health. And other thing's. Whatever it is, it won't last a wet week. I'm still laughing at prep and go πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
And apparently all the trolls are jealous of Sabrina and her filters 😭😞😭😞 She looks like an AI generated doll, nothing like her true self.

• Haha
And apparently all the trolls are jealous of Sabrina and her filters 😭😞😭😞 She looks like an AI generated doll, nothing like her true self.
Actually i saw her in the crescent a few weeks ago, well, it was her kids i noticed first. Which is scary. Those filters are ridiculous! No one is jealous of her. I don't think she's being trolled. She just thinks people are reporting her tiktoks. But I don't think so. Not to be mean but some days her speech is so bad, she'd nearly need subtitles πŸ™ˆ

Actually i saw her in the crescent a few weeks ago, well, it was her kids i noticed first. Which is scary. Those filters are ridiculous! No one is jealous of her. I don't think she's being trolled. She just thinks people are reporting her tiktoks. But I don't think so. Not to be mean but some days her speech is so bad, she'd nearly need subtitles πŸ™ˆ
I'd nearly swear she wanted trolls.....its strange behaviour. She's certainly not the right fit to be an advocate for mental health anyway.

I'd nearly swear she wanted trolls.....its strange behaviour. She's certainly not the right fit to be an advocate for mental health anyway.
She wants trolls for attention because she's clearly not getting it at home from her husband or family

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's strange.. unless she knows about this thread? But I doubt it. She would have said it. Wonder will she she put up tiktoks today about st Patrick's Day? I have t been on tiktok yet πŸ˜…
---
She wants trolls for attention because she's clearly not getting it at home from her husband or family
I'd say her husband probably just let's her so whatever on tiktok, anything for peace and quiet.
---
I'd say her husband probably just let's her do whatever on tiktok, anything for peace and quiet.

Yeah it's strange.. unless she knows about this thread? But I doubt it. She would have said it. Wonder will she she put up tiktoks today about st Patrick's Day? I have t been on tiktok yet πŸ˜…
---

I'd say her husband probably just let's her so whatever on tiktok, anything for peace and quiet.
---

I'd say her husband probably just let's her do whatever on tiktok, anything for peace and quiet.
I don't know how he listens to her!!!

What's the deal with her following you if you even like her page. Sorry but I'm not gonna accept you
I think she does it to see if you are a genuine follower and not a troll or fake page. She always follows me back too on insta and on her many tiktok account's πŸ˜„

ok she is a nobody. Can we pls stop talking about this gowl. Very few follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread is gone as dry as the Sahara! There must be some juice on other limerick bloggers apart from the two fools that are constantly discussed here!

Reactions: 4
It's five minutes of my life I'll never get back, but I just watched Loulou's latest make up reel. Matte foundation followed by massive amounts of powder, followed up by powder blusher, powder bronzer, powder highlighter and some MORE powder over the top.
No wonder her skin looks as dry as the Sahara.

Reactions: 5
Just the pics of clients with filters , just wondering if anyone knows if she any good as you can’t tell with the filters

Sophie la touche off on her gifted stay and not a mention of it being gifted or an ad, whole hotel full of insta huns last night

Reactions: 2
Just the pics of clients with filters , just wondering if anyone knows if she any good as you can’t tell with the filters
If you value your body at all stay well well away from this fraud of a woman. The amount of girls who have ended up with extreme skin issues after visiting her. I don’t know if she is using dirty needles or what but numerous young girls have gotten bad skin damaging rashes after having a treatment done by her. Anyway she seems to have a specific clientele so unless your looking to be Daphne duck id pay the extra few bob and go somewhere reputable like Therapie, Sisu or Eden!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
**News update**

Loulou still isn't feeling great, she's watched all the TV and has no more news.

Jesus she's a boring bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11