Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily dares not bite the hand that feeds her and call out these brands BUT will happily snack on the apology like the big grumpy baby she is. Step up woman, get a spine and get calling out these companies.

Reactions: 15
Wow, so now Amelia is also doing the couch to 5k running thing now too. Wow, so they are probably getting paid, i refuse to believe they are doing this for fun

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she likes the Mum lifestyle either. I don’t think it turned out the way she thought it would at all.
She doesn't like the having to do anything lifestyle ...
She now has a mortgage and a child. Time to grow up.

Reactions: 1
What's with the stories about her dad gardening? Anyone would think he's the first person to grow vegetables before...

Reactions: 5
She doesn't like the having to do anything lifestyle ...
She now has a mortgage and a child. Time to grow up.
She probably watched yummy mummy thinking that mummyhood is flat white in hampstead, baby yoga in noon and party organizing at night

Not relevant on this thread but not too sure where to put -https://instagram.com/influencerpaygap?igshid=1awp0d5dljedz it shows how much influencers get paid and sum up why Lily always ask dump questions on insta

Reactions: 5
What's with the stories about her dad gardening? Anyone would think he's the first person to grow vegetables before...
I liked how she mentioned she can only eat like 1 pea or a few tomatoes at a time 🙄🙄🙄 it’s as if she doesn’t know how gardening works.

ETA: Sorry! That must be her British humor showing.

Reactions: 6
Wtf how did your brush your teeth and decided that it is a good content to show.

POOR LILY UP ALL NIGHT WITH POST JABS FEVER

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Post-jab fever? I thought she had her jabs a week ago? (When Lily decided to come off insta to pay attention to her. Sorry, to stand in solidarity with the BLM movement. Not.)

Post-jab fever? I thought she had her jabs a week ago? (When Lily decided to come off insta to pay attention to her. Sorry, to stand in solidarity with the BLM movement. Not.)
With the one year injection, the baby could get ill one week and two weeks after jab 😉

Btw do I remember Lily once had an Asian friend? A stunningly beautiful model - I think she lives in the USA.
Yeah, she did! Her name was Keisha, if it's the same person I'm thinking of, she's so beautiful.

Yeah, she did! Her name was Keisha, if it's the same person I'm thinking of, she's so beautiful.

She just had a baby, married a guy much older than herself, but is so much more grounded and down to earth, dont know how she is friends with Pebbles

Reactions: 2
She’s just reviewed Candice Brathwaite’s book on her stories.

“Couldn’t put it down”... hasn’t she been reading this book for over a week? It’s only 240 pages, that’s less than 8 hours’ reading, even if you’re a slow reader! I don’t mean to disparage the literature at all, I’ve seen many in-depth reviews on its excellence from other sources, but, come on, Lily is hardly painting herself as the great reader she wants to be here.

Reactions: 3
She’s just reviewed Candice Brathwaite’s book on her stories.

“Couldn’t put it down”... hasn’t she been reading this book for over a week? It’s only 240 pages, that’s less than 8 hours’ reading, even if you’re a slow reader! I don’t mean to disparage the literature at all, I’ve seen many in-depth reviews on its excellence from other sources, but, come on, Lily is hardly painting herself as the great reader she wants to be here.
Ah I can’t knock how long it takes to read a book when you have a 1 year old, even if she’s not the full time parent. It used to take me weeks to read a similar length book, just no brain space for it at the end of the day.

She just had a baby, married a guy much older than herself, but is so much more grounded and down to earth, dont know how she is friends with Pebbles
omg I had no idea Keisha had a baby!!! I always thought it was a bit odd that she was with that older guy but congrats to her.
I'm surprised Lily didn't mention anything about Keisha (although perhaps I did miss it because I don't follow her) but I got the impression they were really close? They've been friends since they were kids right? And they are basically experiencing motherhood at the same time, just short of one year!

didn’t she post a map about running saying she could only run one way for fear of getting mugged on the others!?
she did! I took a screenshot at the time as I was so horrified that she’d be so judgemental and sweeping in her statements.

50B7820B-BFF7-4089-B77E-59D8B7AECFD8.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.