Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to say the same thing. Shes totally oblivious too / thinks it’s funny. Nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 4
Maybe take her downstairs? I’m sure if the boot was on the other foot she would not be impressed. Dick.
She is an utter witch. If she was on her Podcast thing, I am sure she would be livid. God sake, my fiance was in an important meeting the other day, sometimes our dog likes to be in the office with him but that day I took him outside because he is a Frenchie and quite loud, and his nails need a trim so are tapping on the hardwood which can be heard in calls. Normally, it is ok but I thought since it was such an important meeting, the respectful thing to do is take our dog out so that my fiance doesn't have to deal with his interruptions and noise. The fact Lily wouldn't do the same with a CHILD astounds me. She is so selfish.

Reactions: 9
“lol”

What exactly is “lol” about her watching their daughter disrupting his work call? What a spiteful cow.

She’s not working. she’s not parenting either. What the duck is she doing apart from binge watching tv and laughing at Beige disrupting Rich?
Also it's not like the door is closed and Grey is sat outside waiting for Rich which would be cute. Lily watches her CRAWL INTO HIS OFFICE WHERE HE'S HAVING A MEETING. She is horrible. How about she gets off her phone and starts parenting? Also, just because she thinks it is funny, doesn't meet Rich or his employer will...

She is so immature. You can tell that she has never worked a proper job by the fact that she thinks it’s ok for Grey to interrupt Rich. And the fact that she films it and broadcasts it!
So many parents (and people in general) working hard to show that it is possible to work and be productive from home in the hope that it will continue going forward and give people a better balance and more flexibility. And this twit tries to ruin it for her husband who could be on a call with his boss. Why?
Also people trying to PROVE themselves to their employers and that they are working hard so they don't get let go. She is an idiot.

Reactions: 5
Also it's not like the door is closed and Grey is sat outside waiting for Rich which would be cute. Lily watches her CRAWL INTO HIS OFFICE WHERE HE'S HAVING A MEETING. She is horrible. How about she gets off her phone and starts parenting? Also, just because she thinks it is funny, doesn't meet Rich or his employer will...

Also people trying to PROVE themselves to their employers and that they are working hard so they don't get let go. She is an idiot.
I know is not even funny is so childish. She is a giant toddler herself, why did she have a baby is a million dollar question

Reactions: 6
Because it was the next logical step. She is sooooo different you guys.....
I worked with someone who married her uni boyfriend because he asked and had a kid with him as it was the next step. She later had an affair and they got divorced...

Obviously we only see a small part of influencers lives but Lily just doesn't seem happy and I really think that her and Rich are only together because it was the logical step and easier than starting over. I think it's actually pretty sad.

Reactions: 7
I worked with someone who married her uni boyfriend because he asked and had a kid with him as it was the next step. She later had an affair and they got divorced...

Obviously we only see a small part of influencers lives but Lily just doesn't seem happy and I really think that her and Rich are only together because it was the logical step and easier than starting over. I think it's actually pretty sad.
People like Lily will never get divorce because is not part of the life plan. She will stick with it and be miserable. Rich should really cheat I am sorry

• Haha
I know is not even funny is so childish. She is a giant toddler herself, why did she have a baby is a million dollar question
My favourite comment on this thread was when someone posted "I don't know why Lily bothered having Grey" hahahaha

• Haha
Those oversized tshirts in her new post are bizarre. At least run the iron over them before you post to the world, Lil! Literally the blandest outfits I've ever seen. I had to check back 3 times to remind myself what they were.

People like Lily will never get divorce because is not part of the life plan. She will stick with it and be miserable. Rich should really cheat I am sorry
Imagine rich coming on to you though
Mr spineless and his big black eye bags

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine rich coming on to you though
Mr spineless and his big black eye bags
he always looks pale and thin with eye bags when he’s in the background of lilys stories. Poor lad needs some pie and mash and a pint of Guinness. I don’t think he’s unattractive but he‘d look better with more muscles, a bit of fat and colour. Oh and some balls to stand up for himself!
He kind of looks anaemic as well. He seems to do a lot of exercise. Reminds me of blokes that take up cycling so they can go off every weekend all day to get away from their wives.... can’t blame him if he did that to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So far, we had imagine R plucking Poobles' chin hair, R shaving her fanny and now them having sex ...:sick:
all he ever wanted was someone like Anna, even her husband wants her bestie, the universe is against her

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.