Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I can’t knock how long it takes to read a book when you have a 1 year old, even if she’s not the full time parent. It used to take me weeks to read a similar length book, just no brain space for it at the end of the day.
It takes me ages to read books these days, my attention span is absolutely terrible, think people should be able to read a book in their own time x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've never seen anyone look so constantly miserable. I know we all get bad days but I force a smile if I'm in work even through my sleep deprivation when my boys were babies. You'd think she would do the same when she decides to post on instagram just the odd smile once a day. Just reminds me of a sulky teenager

Reactions: 9
Fair enough, I mostly watch Booktubers and am a massive reader myself, so it just seems odd to me that a book that you “couldn’t put down” would take so long to read. And it’s not like Lily really does much with her life, is it? GettingHyggeWithIt has a baby nearly the exact same age as Grey, and reads way more than that.

I don’t know, I guess I just find her broadcasting her reading to be a bit disingenuous.

I wonder what Anna edit makes of the scandal of racism at bonappetite magazine - it’s her absolute favourite she even has a hoodie...

Reactions: 8
It takes me ages to read books these days, my attention span is absolutely terrible, think people should be able to read a book in their own time x
I think it’s the fact she said she “couldn’t put it down” when she obviously could?

Reactions: 8
Yeah she couldn't put it down and yet is already on episode 11 of This Is Us which only landed on Amazon a few days ago?

Seriously where does she find the time to watch so much tv?

Reactions: 10
Maybe take her downstairs? I’m sure if the boot was on the other foot she would not be impressed. Dick.
I came here to moan about this 😂
I wish she’d be responsible and just pick up her child and take her elsewhere. Like normal people. Instead it’s all about Instagram first and parenting second.

Reactions: 10
Maybe take her downstairs? I’m sure if the boot was on the other foot she would not be impressed. Dick.
“lol”

What exactly is “lol” about her watching their daughter disrupting his work call? What a spiteful cow.

She’s not working. she’s not parenting either. What the duck is she doing apart from binge watching tv and laughing at Beige disrupting Rich?

Reactions: 21
I came here to moan about this 😂
I wish she’d be responsible and just pick up her child and take her elsewhere. Like normal people. Instead it’s all about Instagram first and parenting second.
It’s really riled me! My employer is being really understanding with colleagues with kids, but surely this is embarrassing for Rich. We all know she does duck all all day long, why couldn’t she just entertain her downstairs, his call was probs an hour tops.

Reactions: 11
It’s really riled me! My employer is being really understanding with colleagues with kids, but surely this is embarrassing for Rich. We all know she does duck all all day long, why couldn’t she just entertain her downstairs, his call was probs an hour tops.
Kids are kids and it cannot always be helped. I often hear my bosses kids on our calls! But surely you’d do what you can to avoid it? Not watch it happen like Lily!

Reactions: 5
Kids are kids and it cannot always be helped. I often hear my bosses kids on our calls! But surely you’d do what you can to avoid it? Not watch it happen like Lily!
We have 2 dogs, when one of us have a call, the person who doesn't play a role to make sure that dogs don't bark or disrupt - I guess this is how their RS works, is always her and never Rich's

Nice way to teach your kids that you can be annoying all you want

“lol”

What exactly is “lol” about her watching their daughter disrupting his work call? What a spiteful cow.

She’s not working. she’s not parenting either. What the duck is she doing apart from binge watching tv and laughing at Beige disrupting Rich?

She should be careful as Rich's income may be their only if she carries on any more of her shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly that. Especially when she’s posts everything so publicly online.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being Rich’s work colleagues! If they follow her which I bet they do they must know what a downtrodden drip he is...how embarrassing... all the hair plucking and shaving, the diy shaming, the healthy lifestyle shaming all laid bare for strangers seems even worse for people you might half know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so immature. You can tell that she has never worked a proper job by the fact that she thinks it’s ok for Grey to interrupt Rich. And the fact that she films it and broadcasts it!
So many parents (and people in general) working hard to show that it is possible to work and be productive from home in the hope that it will continue going forward and give people a better balance and more flexibility. And this twit tries to ruin it for her husband who could be on a call with his boss. Why?

Reactions: 17
Thank God I'm not the only one who found the thing with her not keeping the child away from Rich's work call so odd.
She is just so awful!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.