Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that getting ready this morning (whilst ignoring Greige) to... go for a walk?!

This. Is. Content.
Screenshot_20200609-112847_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200609-112852_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the desire to wear tie-dye over the age of twelve. It’s the first thing you make in secondary school textiles class, isn’t it? You bring in a plain cotton tee, and the teacher lets you tie-dye it so you learn about dyeing fabrics.

What on earth is it doing in the wardrobe of a woman in her thirties?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
T
I don’t understand the desire to wear tie-dye over the age of twelve. It’s the first thing you make in secondary school textiles class, isn’t it? You bring in a plain cotton tee, and the teacher lets you tie-dye it so you learn about dyeing fabrics.

What on earth is it doing in the wardrobe of a woman in her thirties?
This was my first thought. My six year old has this T-shirt!!

Reactions: 4
I've never understood people who put make up on to sit around the house or go for a walk - I wish she'd stop frowning too!
She seems to be wearing makeup every day during all of this! She needs to give her skin a break

Reactions: 3
That t shirt looks like she added a white t shirt to a colours wash. She looks dreadful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking she had such a great opportunity to rest the heat styling and give her fried hair a break. But no...still battering it with the heat. I love her tee btw! Big fan of tie dye.

Reactions: 4
She's such a miserable witch. It's not even resting witch face, she's just bleeping miserable twenty four seven

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a look at her 2017 highlights and thats the last time i remember liking her, she dressed better and looked better and didn’t look miserable, how can someone change so drastically? I honestly don’t think she is happy being a mum, i’m sure she loves grey but don’t think she loves the mum lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Had a look at her 2017 highlights and thats the last time i remember liking her, she dressed better and looked better and didn’t look miserable, how can someone change so drastically? I honestly don’t think she is happy being a mum, i’m sure she loves grey but don’t think she loves the mum lifestyle.
I don’t think she likes the Mum lifestyle either. I don’t think it turned out the way she thought it would at all.

Reactions: 10
Only Lily will post such pictures on her feed with her pulling the most awful faces. Does she not screen them? Does she not care? I have to unsub from her feed after seeing her miserable mug like that all the time. Who actually likes her content?

Reactions: 6
This proves how fake is all of them. SpaceNk gets called out by previous employee, the said employee has tagged Lily and Anna and the rest on the post and only Chapman sisters replied if I am not wrong (edited: CH, Nadin and Sali replied too). SpaceNK then immediately published the post that Lily just share - did you guys notice how positive is her tone when they have an ongoing working relationship - 'so glad that SpaceNK making some positive changes'- my ass! London is so diverse, how can SpaceNK not stock foundation that is cater to darker skin girls? That is because their target market is white and 30s

I hate going to SpaceNK because the whole atmosphere is so intimidated, I am mixed race and not even WOC, the staff somehow managed to make me feel inadequate, not living in Hampstead or SW and not showing off enough

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Exactly, SpaceNK have not ever gifted a black influencer or paid them for an ad. Its a joke.

Anna and Lily give no fucks.

Lily is stupid, for someone who goes on about being a Londoner she gives no duck when it comes to diversity

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly, SpaceNK have not ever gifted a black influencer or paid them for an ad. Its a joke.

Anna and Lily give no fucks.

Lily is stupid, for someone who goes on about being a Londoner she gives no duck when it comes to diversity
she is probably those that say East London is no go and South of river is dangerous

Apologies if this been posted before but it is a very good read. It mentions Lily and Anna. (All four parts of the blog are extremely interesting but this is the part they are in). It is about racism in the beauty blogging world.
Btw do I remember Lily once had an Asian friend? A stunningly beautiful model - I think she lives in the USA.

Lily can get so far to duck saying ANYTHING about white privilege and how it’s so terrible. Is she forgetting her own post only a week ago that just SCREAMED white privilege.

This proves how fake is all of them. SpaceNk gets called out by previous employee, the said employee has tagged Lily and Anna and the rest on the post and only Chapman sisters replied if I am not wrong (edited: CH, Nadin and Sali replied too). SpaceNK then immediately published the post that Lily just share - did you guys notice how positive is her tone when they have an ongoing working relationship - 'so glad that SpaceNK making some positive changes'- my ass! London is so diverse, how can SpaceNK not stock foundation that is cater to darker skin girls? That is because their target market is white and 30s

I hate going to SpaceNK because the whole atmosphere is so intimidated, I am mixed race and not even WOC, the staff somehow managed to make me feel inadequate, not living in Hampstead or SW and not showing off enough
Where can I read or see this about space nk? Thank you.

Apologies if this been posted before but it is a very good read. It mentions Lily and Anna. (All four parts of the blog are extremely interesting but this is the part they are in). It is about racism in the beauty blogging world.
Btw do I remember Lily once had an Asian friend? A stunningly beautiful model - I think she lives in the USA.

Can u imagine if Anna and Lily were black, wpuld any agency take their work seriously today? But black influencers work twice as hard. Gleam barely have 5 ppl on their roster of influencers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.