Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's forgetting that Rich actually exercises too unlike Lily who couldn't even do a week of Couch to 5K

Reactions: 2
long term lurker. The dentist she has tagged does the teeth of a lot of influencers/love island types....is this a “subtle” way of reaching out for free treatment?
She went to the dentist a few days ago, no doubt to make a start on her veneers, so that’s probably where they came from!

long term lurker. The dentist she has tagged does the teeth of a lot of influencers/love island types....is this a “subtle” way of reaching out for free treatment?
She went to the dentist a few days ago, no doubt to make a start on her veneers, so that’s probably where they came from!

I’ve actually seen her twice now! Once a few years ago at a John Mayer concert, she was with her dad, we were leaving the O2 in a big queue and she was next to me. Back then I remember thinking she looked really happy and I loved her back then so was quite excited 😂

When I saw her recently just before lockdown she was pushing the Grey’s pram and my boyfriend managed to get in her way a bit awkwardly but she just laughed it off and looked quite pretty tbh! Just like a new mum really.
This exceeded all our expectations! Maybe she isn’t that bad after all @9@

Reactions: 1
You never see her using her #gifted bugaboo anymore do you? That was a waste of a pr gift for them, I think she used it until she got the #gifted baby zen and then we never saw it again. Lily’s so different she could never use her £1k pram until her baby stopped using it it like everyone else does.

Reactions: 4
This exceeded all our expectations! Maybe she isn’t that bad after all @9@
Maybe we really don't know the offline her after all?! Which begs the question, if she's much nicer in real life why does she come across as such a miserably greedy bore on the internet?

Reactions: 7
Maybe we really don't know the offline her after all?! Which begs the question, if she's much nicer in real life why does she come across as such a miserably greedy bore on the internet?
I mean don’t get me wrong she laughed it off but she didn’t look crazy happy or anything!

I mean don’t get me wrong she laughed it off but she didn’t look crazy happy or anything!
hahah she probably has a secret twitter account and probably bitching about your bf- 'Men, do you know how difficult is it to be a new mum; grow a pair of eyes, stop blocking the way'

Reactions: 4
hahah she probably has a secret twitter account and probably bitching about your bf- 'Men, do you know how difficult is it to be a new mum; grow a pair of eyes, stop blocking the way'
😂😂 Probably! Tbh she might’ve laughed because I pulled him out of the way before I noticed who she was!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.