Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this photo not used by her previously on stories?like 2 weeks ago?
It was the 1st June. With the caption Nap time. She looks to be on page one and highly unlikely she has read anything beyond that. She has a lot of stuff in previous videos of questionable comments. Was it in LA she was complaining about girls sharing an Uber speaking a different language?

Reactions: 2
Why the hell would she write uncomfortable in quotation marks? Its a slap in the face again

Reactions: 3
It shouldn’t be in inverted commas at all. If you read the whole caption again it’s like she is saying- Iv done my homework- I want to get back to focusing on me. By re using a photo from last week.

She’d find things a lot easier if she posted less. Again it seems like she’s headed towards posting a constant stream of consciousness which is bad normally let alone on a topic that needs some nuance.
Lily please take up a hobby or make some friends, it would be a nice distraction from living one’s entire life through Instagram
She should get a real job. Or, better yet, as she can clearly afford it, VOLUNTEER!!

Reactions: 6
Speaking of hobbies – did she already give up on couch-to-5k?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely been advised to amplify her Jewishness as a ruse to convince her audience she is embracing diversity and "educating herself": seen casually slicing chollah bread this morning.

Reactions: 22
She's definitely been advised to amplify her Jewishness as a ruse to convince her audience she is embracing diversity and "educating herself": seen casually slicing chollah bread this morning.
She’s gaslighting, plain and simple. She’s using her own self-imposed “otherness” to show her followers that she gets what it’s like to be treated differently.

Reactions: 11
Am I imagining this but didn’t she have bacon in a vlog some time ago? Not very Jewish if she did!

Reactions: 5
I find it so fucked up that she using her Jewish background as a way to avoid very valid criticism of her questionable/rude comments and remarks.

How insincere. Only Jewish when it's convenient for her.

Accusations of being a racist? Quick, break out the challah.

Sick witch.

Reactions: 21
I find it so fucked up that she using her Jewish background as a way to avoid very valid criticism of her questionable/rude comments and remarks.

Sick witch.
She also mass delete her Twitter messages

Reactions: 1
Caroline might be a gobby cow, but shes stated on her live that if she finds herself not suitable for a brand, she will give them tbe details of a black woman who is and she will make it cleart they lay her the same rate they would pay Caroline. Lily could never even THINK of doing something like this

Caroline might be a gobby cow, but shes stated on her live that if she finds herself not suitable for a brand, she will give them tbe details of a black woman who is and she will make it cleart they lay her the same rate they would pay Caroline. Lily could never even THINK of doing something like this
Clear*
Pay*

And also said they dont do what she has advised them or they dont pay the same rate, she will expose them internally and then out to the public

Reactions: 3

Sick witch.
Now maybe Lily is really dumb and doesn’t know the difference, but being discriminated against for being Jewish isn’t racism. It’s xenophobia. Which is also not good, but I’m pretty sure being Jewish isn’t stopping her from gaining access to healthcare, education, fair pay, voting, etc.

Reactions: 9
Now maybe Lily is really dumb and doesn’t know the difference, but being discriminated against for being Jewish isn’t racism. It’s xenophobia. Which is also not good, but I’m pretty sure being Jewish isn’t stopping her from gaining access to healthcare, education, fair pay, voting, etc.
Not really, unless the jewish person is a foreigner (xenophobia : against a foreigner). Being discriminated against for being Jewish is antisemitism.

Reactions: 10
Not really, unless the jewish person is a foreigner (xenophobia : against a foreigner). Being discriminated against for being Jewish is antisemitism.
Oh my God. Who’s the dumb one now? This gal (me!). Yes, you are 100% correct!!!

Reactions: 1
Love it that she is Jewish when it suits her narrative :sick: All those performative act last week and now they are back eye bleeping themselves in the mirror. But don't worry, we are still calling out brands (more like RT) and educating ourselves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.