Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^ tbf I'd hate for her to do that unless it was genuine you know? As far as I know they were never interested in doing that when they first brought out the podcast, I know it got a lot of criticism that it lacked diversity and more specifically people from different ethnicities. But yeah it does sound like it was just going to be them chatting, perhaps throw in some questions from "us at home"

Reactions: 7
They said it was just going to be the two of them having a chat....
That sounds boring.

Did they not have a beauty podcast/YT series, or something like that, and (only) interviewed successful white beauty owners? There was a lot of feedback that people would love to see a more diverse selection. There was talk about a second season but I kind of stopped watching both Anna and Lilly after that so don't know what happened.

Reactions: 3
That sounds boring.

Did they not have a beauty podcast/YT series, or something like that, and (only) interviewed successful white beauty owners? There was a lot of feedback that people would love to see a more diverse selection. There was talk about a second season but I kind of stopped watching both Anna and Lilly after that so don't know what happened.
‘Boring’ is Anna and Poobles USP.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's almost like they want to be able to monetise something we all do on a regular basis in our leisure time, catching up with a friend.

But no, how cynical of me, they're providing this wonderful enlightening service out of the goodness of their hearts.

Reactions: 16
I can’t think of anything more boring why in earth do people indulge this nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. They’ve done nothing exciting with their lives either even with all their privilege and opportunities. they’re the last two people in the insta world that you’d want to go on a night out with! Bed by 9pm with a glass of Ribena

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly. It’ll be the same dross week in and week out. Surely people won’t tune in weekly as it’ll be so dry. Podcasts are only interesting if the presenters have something interesting to say.

Reactions: 6
I’m still flabbergasted they asked their followers for topics. If you have to do that, maybe it’s not a great time to start a podcast. I’m so bored of influencers crowd sourcing for ideas. They’re getting paid for content someone else suggested.

Reactions: 13
Hello! Very long time lurker here, I’ve finally joined. I always wondered which “influencer” would be the last straw and break my back, could have put money on it being Lily. For starters, dull as dishwater. Never smiling, never happy, never inspires or influences me. I followed years ago for similar age, similar beauty/ lifestyle interest, stayed for the house reno, unfollowed post baby (what a monotone snooze fest) and have dipped in and out of her Instagram ever since. I can’t ever see her being someone I want to see on my feed again unless she creates her own decent content! She has been stuck in a creative rut for easily a year, and it shows. This chatty podcast is a real low point for both of them, I definitely won’t be tuning in. Happily unfollowed and won’t be back 👋🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still flabbergasted they asked their followers for topics. If you have to do that, maybe it’s not a great time to start a podcast. I’m so bored of influencers crowd sourcing for ideas. They’re getting paid for content someone else suggested.
If you've got nothing in particular to say or no plan, why bother? Oh that's right, because there's money in podcasts but not IGTV. Asking followers to come up with topics is mind boggling

Reactions: 7
Hello! Very long time lurker here, I’ve finally joined. I always wondered which “influencer” would be the last straw and break my back, could have put money on it being Lily. For starters, dull as dishwater. Never smiling, never happy, never inspires or influences me. I followed years ago for similar age, similar beauty/ lifestyle interest, stayed for the house reno, unfollowed post baby (what a monotone snooze fest) and have dipped in and out of her Instagram ever since. I can’t ever see her being someone I want to see on my feed again unless she creates her own decent content! She has been stuck in a creative rut for easily a year, and it shows. This chatty podcast is a real low point for both of them, I definitely won’t be tuning in. Happily unfollowed and won’t be back 👋🏽
I think this is the thing with Lily, over the year she's really shown herself and you can see she's dull AF. She always seems so bloody miserable and I don't see how that can inspire anyone. When I see the screenshots on here from what she posts I'm flabbergasted that this is all she can share and that people still follow her. She had a good ride being able to buy beauty stuff and then get on PR lists and get freebies, and it seemed like she had a personality, but as she's grown it's so easy to see that her life is quite empty

Reactions: 12
7CD0F28C-2AD4-4974-A517-CC634286E60B.png

love curly hair that much you’re prepared to fry yours into oblivion and pretend you don’t have it 🤣

She’s on one this morning pretending she’s open to learning and diversity, but we can all still remember the racist undertones of her post last week about going for a run 🙄 embarrassing display really.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s on IG Stories today talking about how “having a diverse upbringing and diverse friendship group was important to my parents for me”. No evidence of it though eh Poobles. You had to borrow Kristabel’s hand for your crappy book. Your only friend appears to be Anna.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.