Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. How can you call this your job and turn out pictures like this? We’ll overlook the monstrosity of the actual outfit for a minute to concentrate on the ‘fresh from packet’ creases in her T-shirt. Couldn’t be bothered eh Lily? Again? What can you be bothered with? How do you think brand can actually take you seriously when everything about you literally screams ‘can’t be bothered’. It’s unreal. (Also, edited for add, she even has a bloody handheld streamer, can it be more easy for her to just do it??)
7B9B8DB2-B2AA-41F3-BEBA-22FB5DA8D80F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously. How can you call this your job and turn out pictures like this? We’ll overlook the monstrosity of the actual outfit for a minute to concentrate on the ‘fresh from packet’ creases in her T-shirt. Couldn’t be bothered eh Lily? Again? What can you be bothered with? How do you think brand can actually take you seriously when everything about you literally screams ‘can’t be bothered’. It’s unreal. (Also, edited for add, she even has a bloody handheld streamer, can it be more easy for her to just do it??)View attachment 151340
It’s the sunglasses in the house that takes me to the fair... so lazy and UNINSPIRING

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously. How can you call this your job and turn out pictures like this? We’ll overlook the monstrosity of the actual outfit for a minute to concentrate on the ‘fresh from packet’ creases in her T-shirt. Couldn’t be bothered eh Lily? Again? What can you be bothered with? How do you think brand can actually take you seriously when everything about you literally screams ‘can’t be bothered’. It’s unreal. (Also, edited for add, she even has a bloody handheld streamer, can it be more easy for her to just do it??)View attachment 151340
Wasn’t there ‘content’ before about her buying a steamer? Where did that disappear to? The easiest thing to get creases out!

Reactions: 2
Do you know what’s even funnier? She really thinks she looks stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a second there I thought she was standing in front of the hoover. Turns out it's that plant in the planter that has 'a design flaw'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those outfits are horrible! She has lost all all sense of any style she had.

once again lily- YOU ARE NOT PHILLIPA!

Reactions: 7
The behaviour on that zoom call is really unacceptable. I would go mad if my husband let our baby do that while I was on a call. Look after your baby while he does his job!
It just confirms how little respect she has for him and his job. Lily is the star so her content is more important than your little job Rich.

Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha, this was the worst outfit. It looks like straight pulled out of the trash can. How she can sell this as an outfit picture for her professional Instagram is beyond me. It’s not flattering! It’s not stylish! It looks like what my grandmother would have worn in the 90s to go on a hike on holiday!!

Reactions: 9
Actually, my Grandad DID wear an almost identical outfit on holiday in 1995!

She needs to take a style course. She’s just dressing in whatever is ”trendy” right now, rather than for her body type or personal style values. I can understand doing that when you‘re under 25, as we all did that. But shouldn’t she know how to dress for her body, not for the mannequin or ASOS model, by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's been lounging about in her manky loungewear all day and shoved on the closest shoes she could find to take the bins out

• Haha
The behaviour on that zoom call is really unacceptable. I would go mad if my husband let our baby do that while I was on a call. Look after your baby while he does his job!
It just confirms how little respect she has for him and his job. Lily is the star so her content is more important than your little job Rich.
I said a few weeks back that it seemed strange how he was working off their dining table whilst Lily was playing around with the baby and then another time Lily had to post a story how 'she has to be quiet in the kitchen because Rich was on a work call' and I wondered why he just doesn't use the office room when he really has to get some proper work done.
It seems like Lily will always hover around him to remind him how she's the one looking after the baby. Like constant pressure to make him feel bad maybe?

It seems really fucked up because he already worked part time pre-pandemic and always seems to be up for playing with Grey, etc. whereas she makes it seem like such a big deal when she actually has to parent the baby she decided to have and says how she's 'sooooo busy' now. Although her stories are usually just her sitting on the floor.

Reactions: 15
I do enjoy seeing the big orange poster she has hung over her work desk, which boldly states the word, “nothing”.

... Girl, we KNOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol okay! Who deleted all her tweets, who did not explain why she said certain area is no good for run....honesty my ass

Ie. Follow me not Anna because of her over curated lifestyle...with me you get the real moan, real sulk, real miserable me...

wow. her knee looks so odd in this. so not good at photoshop can be added to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol okay! Who deleted all her tweets, who did not explain why she said certain area is no good for run....honesty my ass

Ie. Follow me not Anna because of her over curated lifestyle...with me you get the real moan, real sulk, real miserable me...
That crease behind her knee in the edited photo looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I do enjoy seeing the big orange poster she has hung over her work desk, which boldly states the word, “nothing”.

... Girl, we KNOW.
I was thinking earlier that this tiny little desk just shows she doesn’t really work that much on it (or work that much in general, for that matter). I had a tiny desk like that at home pre-pandemic because I only worked on it very occasionally at the weekend. After two weeks of consistently working on that desk with just a laptop I went mad and my back went to tit. Surely if your job involves visual stuff you’d need a bigger screen for editing? A bigger desk space to spread stuff out occasionally? This “office” of hers just looks like a bit of an excuse for me, and to be honest since she doesn’t work in there anyway I don’t understand why they didn’t make that room the nursery, so Ecru could actually play in there, and move her tiny desk and stupid “nothing” print into the shoebox room.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the exchange between her and Vix Meldrew all about bloggers ( sorry content creators 😂) labelling ‘gifts’ - it’s unreal. Poobles is really on one, moaning about how it’s complicated, she tried it before, all the dms she gets pulling her up on stuff affecting her mental health, How the rules need to be clearer, inferring followers are too stupid to understand the pr terms and then quite rudely makes a comment about how she’s been in the game for years and how new influencers like Vix need more confidence!! Her defensive action speaks volumes it’s super interesting!!
Ps: that colour drains what little life is left in the woman, beige ain’t for you love 🤣

What the duck is this? Did she post the photoshopped one? Or is she implying people only look better than her because *they* shop their images? and she is so REAL

Reactions: 3
at what point in this conversation (on vix’s latest post if anyone wants to see the whole thing) did vix say she lacked confidence? lily always finds a way to make a point that she was one of the “originals.” she has such a superiority complex about her when it comes to these subjects. just because you did a degree in marketing, doesn’t mean us paupers are any less able to understand. also the comment about “protecting her mental health” because people complained she used pr experience when getting her hair done... yawn! just follow the correct procedures and stop depicting your followers as idiots.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.