Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hilarious that she posted a reminder for us all to look after our clothes..... Oh Lily....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Years and years" - did she not start this 10+ years ago she she's only in her mid thirties so uni ending to mid to late twenties is hardly years and years 🤣
She invented the internet! How did she also have a “normal” job in that time? Inspiring. Without her I wouldn’t have heard about sliced bread or London. Any time off is well deserved.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our daily reminder that Moron-y Pebbles is still very much here. Only moroner than yesterday. (yes, when it comes to Lily Pebbles, MORONER is very much a word).
I love the filenames you’ve chosen for those images 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our daily reminder that Moron-y Pebbles is still very much here. Only moroner than yesterday. (yes, when it comes to Lily Pebbles, MORONER is very much a word).
She's de-bobbling her coat on the kitchen island. Gross. She's got a whole ass loft for tit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's de-bobbling her coat on the kitchen island. Gross. She's got a whole ass loft for tit like this.
The loft may have been busy with Planet Mawk's witch Rich inside, guilty of working from home at that very moment. Thinking he was crushing it. Someone's going to sleep in the garden for a week...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"excuse me in my comfies" when her outfit looks exactly the same as what she always wears, baggy school uniform grey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How dare Rich turn the lights on flashing… it’s not the vibe ‘they’re’ going for. In other words it’s not what lily wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The loft may have been busy with Planet Mawk's witch Rich inside, guilty of working from home at that very moment. Thinking he was crushing it. Someone's going to sleep in the garden for a week...
I remember I answered someone's question on here about Rich's job at planet mark.. did that post get removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IMG_3745.jpeg

she just made that sweater with a hole part of her personality now lol 😂 is she trolling us hahhahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.