Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Will Lily nail the school run this school year?

• Heck no - she is trying too hard! 🫣

Votes: 55 33.3%
  • Maybe - if she stops overthinking, takes it easy and talks to the other parents ❤

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • Yes - in a parallel universe where she finds the perfect travelmug 👀

Votes: 88 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of our lovely @ANiceEgg - well done babes. Inspired by Lilian posting this picture, which definitely didn't depict snail trails 🤭

1699007498555.png

Previous thread here lads:

If someone fancies adding a TL;DR, please be my guest 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh yes, the snail trail.... She's beyond stupid, isn't she? Never seen a chalk drawing? Maybe she never got to use any.... Poor Lily.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else surprised we haven't been hit with a variety of ad/affiliated travel mugs yet
---

Reactions: 11
She’ll be building her ‘travel mug edit’ as we speak.
she'll post it just in time for christmas affiliate links "the perrrrfect travel mug would make a great christmas present, that's why i made you the ultimate christmas present guide! not that i get something out of it, it's just a friendly gesture from your friendly influencer busy london mum 😍"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_4726.png

You’re literally in the hairdresser’s, Lily! FFS, just ask the professional for tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread title courtesy of our lovely @ANiceEgg - well done babes. Inspired by Lilian posting this picture, which definitely didn't depict snail trails 🤭

View attachment 2548189

Previous thread here lads:

If someone fancies adding a TL;DR, please be my guest 💜
Very kind of you! 🙊❤ The words were first said by @consumerism makes u free so they need credit, really! 😄👏🏻🐌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very kind of you! 🙊❤ The words were first said by @consumerism makes u free so they need credit, really! 😄👏🏻🐌

Ahhh my bad, had to scroll through a few posts to get to the one which was a title suggestion with the most votes, and managed to miss that you were quoting @consumerism makes u free's earlier post. Thank you both for the excellent joint-effort suggestion 💜 (can't edit my original post at this point, sozz!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s yet another sheep at that sodding hairdresser 🙄 overpriced and tit cuts the reviews say!

Reactions: 6
so instead of damaging her hair by straightening it she will damage it by blow drying it until it's straight? 💀
---
Not sure, hair as curly as hers can be tamed through hair drying. Is this even possible?
The hair won't be 100% straight but it's definitely possible to get rid of her curls using a blow dryer. The problem is that it's way more time consuming and, in the end, exactly as damaging as using a straightener because a) lily's hair is bleeping damaged already, the solution is to lay off all heat, not just use a different kind of heat (after seeing some of her latest pic, only a huge chop would save her imo) b) it won't hold up for days, so she would have to do every other day/every 2 dahs which defeats the purpose of letting her hair breathe c) it would take around an hour or more for very curly hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
so instead of damaging her hair by straightening it she will damage it by blow drying it until it's straight? 💀
---

The hair won't be 100% straight but it's definitely possible to get rid of her curls using a blow dryer. The problem is that it's way more time consuming and, in the end, exactly as damaging as using a straightener because a) lily's hair is bleeping damaged already, the solution is to lay off all heat, not just use a different kind of heat (after seeing some of her latest pic, only a huge chop would save her imo) b) it won't hold up for days, so she would have to do every other day/every 2 dahs which defeats the purpose of letting her hair breathe c) it would take around an hour or more for very curly hair.

And after all that she'll decide it's not the right kind of straight so she'll probably blow dry it straight and then straighten it 🙃

Reactions: 8
And after all that she'll decide it's not the right kind of straight so she'll probably blow dry it straight and then straighten it 🙃
i legit think her hair would fall off if she did that very often, it looks dead already + she would have to avoid rain and humidity

Reactions: 4
Massive eye roll at her being excited for an easy to get to Ikea in central London. Imagine taking all your impulse purchases back home on the tube! I thought there was a reason ikeas all had massive car parks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.