Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2548470

Youā€™re literally in the hairdresserā€™s, Lily! FFS, just ask the professional for tips!
I learned through YouTube, around 2012. I even remember the video I used. Now, I am a champion with my roundbrush and blowdryer. I found having to go to the salon to blowdry my hair for an event too time consuming.

I have curly hair and I can get it very smooth blowdrying it. My mum has 4c hair and I do hers too.
---
Hadnā€™t been on Tattle for a while, was looking for a laugh. I got what I was looking for.

Maā€™am, Halloween is over. Anna has a top with feathers/ruffles like that, that looks much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I learned through YouTube, around 2012. I even remember the video I used. Now, I am a champion with my roundbrush and blowdryer. I found having to go to the salon to blowdry my hair for an event too time consuming.

I have curly hair and I can get it very smooth blowdrying it. My mum has 4c hair and I do hers too.
---

Hadnā€™t been on Tattle for a while, was looking for a laugh. I got what I was looking for.

Maā€™am, Halloween is over. Anna has a top with feathers/ruffles like that, that looks much better.
Oh, definitely - I wasnā€™t disputing that you can learn yourself, I did the same! It was just hilarious how she was asking her followers for tips whilst literally sitting in the hairdresserā€™s chair - theyā€™d probably have been able to advise!

Reactions: 8
She was at a hairdressers, and her job is YouTube/IG, and yet she can't figure out how to learn this?

Reactions: 10
Unbelievably dull vlog from poobles this weekā€¦. Who cares? Surely she canā€™t do this for much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unbelievably dull vlog from poobles this weekā€¦. Who cares? Surely she canā€™t do this for much longer
And again with the Beauty Pie subscription and how amaaaazing it is. And when you sign up now you get a cream that is like, sooo good, and is 'thick, smells fresh... and zesty'. Well... what are you waiting for?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the most random mishmash of bullshit ever vlogged.
Gotta admit some entertainment came from a hole, which is apt given we are talking about a ghoul that thrives on void.
Ladies and gents, let's hear it for Hole-y Pebbles.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a dull, dull vlog. So this is the busiest time of year for shopping influencers, with loads of fancy press events. She lives on the doorstep of a huge city gearing up for Christmas. And THIS is the best she could come up with, sitting in her attic in an Arket sack while rambling about overpriced crap from Beauty Pie?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a dull, dull vlog. So this is the busiest time of year for shopping influencers, with loads of fancy press events. She lives on the doorstep of a huge city gearing up for Christmas. And THIS is the best she could come up with, sitting in her attic in an Arket sack while rambling about overpriced crap from Beauty Pie?
But she loooooves Beauty Pie and talks about it all the time, sharing recommendations with friends and family........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much time is she spending staring at her desktop to be concerned about the picture on the background? Iā€™ve never been ā€˜distractedā€™ by my desktop background because I hardly ever bloody see it.

IMG_0251.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How much time is she spending staring at her desktop to be concerned about the picture on the background? Iā€™ve never been ā€˜distractedā€™ by my desktop background because I hardly ever bloody see it.

View attachment 2595313
Ahahahahaha this has sent me.

This is the most Lily of Lilyisms ever, imagine having the time to think or care about your computer background šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Just sat there staring at nothing for huge portions of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Lily having to deal with her kids fighting while she is writing down her family's 'logistics' (so not just schedule, then?)... Unlike millions of other parents...?
Glad to hear she got an on-the-day appointment to sort out her backpain. Most of us just have to suffer and get on with it.
And who on earth gets distracted by their desktop background?? It's the background. If you really are working soooOOOOOooo much you will not see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol at Lily being such a sheep sheā€™s worrying about her desktop background and needs inspiration. Clearly someone with not enough work to doā€¦ mine are just the stock photography that comes installed on the MacBook. Sheā€™s so try hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
People asking about her video title šŸ˜‚
And she is clickbait-y she just doesnt want to admit it lol
Also the hole in her sweaterā€¦ she has so much free clothes but cant find one that is clean + intact + presentable.
But what do we know? poobs is being real + comfy šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People asking about her video title šŸ˜‚
And she is clickbait-y she just doesnt want to admit it lol
Also the hole in her sweaterā€¦ she has so much free clothes but cant find one that is clean + intact + presentable.
But what do we know? poobs is being real + comfy šŸ˜‚
but it's sooo hard to come up with video titles, guys!! almost as hard as choosing a desktop background that will neither distract you, nor be too dull:( lily's obviously pouring her soul and blood into her content

• Haha
Reactions: 23
but it's sooo hard to come up with video titles, guys!! almost as hard as choosing a desktop background that will neither distract you, nor be too dull:( lily's obviously pouring her soul and blood into her content
Right! I mean, she went above and beyond, converting a whole ass barely sponsored loft on top of her London house to keep creating content in it, for God's sake! We should feel grateful!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right! I mean, she went above and beyond, converting a whole ass barely sponsored loft on top of her London house to keep creating content in it, for God's sake! We should feel grateful!
right, she even forces herself to accept free things to show us and then link them so we could buy it! talk about working hard and being generous šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
right, she even forces herself to accept free things to show us and then link them so we could buy it! talk about working hard and being generous šŸ˜
Free tit that doesn't even fit her! Oh the sacrifice and the dedication for you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.