Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that's a $200 sweatsuit. Surely that was a #gift right? Cuz otherwise...

Grey's hair did look like it had noticeably more wave/curl to it in a different pic she posted this or last week so hmmmmmmm....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
HOW TO HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR MEDIOCRITY: A Guide to Establishing an Incomprehensibly Lasting and Definitively Undeserved Career in Digital Media Despite Decreasing YOY Returns on Your Non-Efforts
This book is what the world needs right now! A must read for all these influencers who are manifesting and saying they had such a busy day because they browsed a webshop online for seven beige coats while they already have seven of exactly the same beige clothes hanging in their closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily with the Adanola, always 6 months behind the copy cat times 😂😂 she’s just got to have it hasn’t she as she sees EVERYONE else in one!!

Reactions: 12
Lily with the Adanola, always 6 months behind the copy cat times 😂😂 she’s just got to have it hasn’t she as she sees EVERYONE else in one!!
She probably just waits for things to go on sale 😎
---
Grey's hair did look like it had noticeably more wave/curl to it in a different pic she posted this or last week so hmmmmmmm....
I hope Lily doesn't straighten it although it does look really straight in this pic. Having said that, I have wavy/slightly curly hair and when it's long and well conditioned, it kind of straightens under its own weight, if that makes sense? So maybe that's what Grey's hair is like too.
Screenshot_20240112-162637.png

Reactions: 7
In that Adanola combo she looks exactly like the people she claims will nick your phone in North London.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
why has she set up her camera to film herself slowly chopping a pepper? how is that good content
her hair is so frazzled in that curling video! surely a sign to have a break from heat styling

Reactions: 8
why has she set up her camera to film herself slowly chopping a pepper? how is that good content
her hair is so frazzled in that curling video! surely a sign to have a break from heat styling
Who knows what’s going on in that head of hers? Does she think nobody knows how to chop a pepper? She’s so clever!

Reactions: 3
Who knows what’s going on in that head of hers? Does she think nobody knows how to chop a pepper? She’s so clever!
She needed to communicate her latest important thoughts with us! i.e. we needed to be informed that she was going to send back that grey set because she couldn't see herself wearing grey sweats outside (...what even?) 🥴

As an aside, I find it so ironic that she's named her daughter Grey yet seems to dislike the colour so much (her grey sweatpants, her grey carpet, etc etc)

Reactions: 12
I just want to know how she's able to efficiently cut a pepper but doesn't know how to store her open bag of tortillas so they don't go stale. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't comprehend announcing to the world that I've sent back my hastily ordered entirely unremarkable gray sweatsuit because a brown one would OBVIOUSLY service me so much better out of the house. Nothing going on here makes sense. #lilylogic

It's like publicly debating what color bleeping tarp to drape over your body when you can't be arsed to put real clothes on. THIS ISN'T REAL. THERE IS NO RIGHT ANSWER. JUST PUT A POTATO SACK ON AND GOOOOOO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

NEW THREAD GUYS

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.