Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fugfull photo dump: a fugmug and a fupa. Yikes.
If anything, she might be spreading hope that even with her face and her stupidity, if Lily Pebbles can make money, breed and have a family, so can anyone.
Horse of the year FTW. NEIIIIGHHHH!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Really interested to see how she styles those boots because you know it’s going to be a very strange outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But 'don't worry guys, the shoes are going back'. Just because one person she met that day said they were awful.

The restaurant Lily took Rich to looked awfully crowded. Very cramped. With their sample menu there was no space on their table, they were sitting with strangers, and there was someone standing so close to Rich I was worried she was going to sit on his food. And I bet you pay top dollar for it.. The site does not give prices, of course....

Wonder why she is getting that specific tattoo removed? It's not any more ugly than her other ones....?

Reactions: 18
Wonder why she is getting that specific tattoo removed? It's not any more ugly than her other ones....?
Maybe because it's one of her larger ones and she gets it for free with the deal i think?

I actually liked her in the shoes so it made me sad that she doesn't just listen to her own sense of style for once instead always just to what others think about it.

Reactions: 5
But 'don't worry guys, the shoes are going back'. Just because one person she met that day said they were awful.

The restaurant Lily took Rich to looked awfully crowded. Very cramped. With their sample menu there was no space on their table, they were sitting with strangers, and there was someone standing so close to Rich I was worried she was going to sit on his food. And I bet you pay top dollar for it.. The site does not give prices, of course....

Meh, that restaurant looked similar to a Parisian brasserie serving middle-Eastern food. Given a brasserie is meant to be cramped, his wasn't shocking to me.
The shoes might work when styled with put together tops and tailored trousers, which Lily knows nothing about, she's way too up her ass, following vomity trends she has no business with.

On the other hand, that pair of silver trousers badly deserves a Miranda Priestly stare.
"Oh, and Lily.....................That's all."
1701618302708.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only Lily would say Abercrombie after its rebrand is worse than before.

The shoes are cute, but not her style at all. The silver trousers are a one-time wear for her. She won't have the balls to wear them outside her house. She should just call up Lindsey Holland and ask to borrow hers.

Reactions: 11
When I saw those black heeled Mary Janes, i couldnt believe my eyes, I howled! I’ve seen so many gorgeous ones in the shops right now and those ones looked so frumpy to me. Trust Lily to pick out the worst ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched Emma Hill's vlog today and she did a far better job promoting Uniqlo from her backyard than Lily when she was invited to Germany for the brand’s event. Emma actually explained how the garments worked In retaining your body heat while wearing. Lily is just terrible at her ”job”.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, another week for lily and not an original thought in her head 😳😳 of course she wants silver trousers now - always so far behind the trends 😂 and as for the shoes 🙄 and whilst I’m here her TEETH! Wow! It’s like they’ve grown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lily moaning about tourists again, whilst being at a very touristy area in London, in December no less.... sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.