Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3747.jpeg

She is shoot ready now… red nails and all. pain have kicked in and she can finally create her festive content… so hard at work for the good of her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure if her back pain was that bad she’d not have been bouncing back and forth with the heat pad on then up a ladder 😳 if my back ever goes you can barely bloody move let along jig and climb 😳🙄😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure if her back pain was that bad she’d not have been bouncing back and forth with the heat pad on then up a ladder 😳 if my back ever goes you can barely bloody move let along jig and climb 😳🙄😂
At this point, you just know her endless moaning is her move. This ghoul is wired to whinge, whine and complain.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is 💯 trolling herself now with this reel. I will give her credit for that !
She lacks the wit this would take, she'd feel wobbly and delicate at the slightest dig. Which is why I'm fairly confident that her management told her to do it and to suck it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is 💯 trolling herself now with this reel. I will give her credit for that !
I nearly lost my mind at that loungewear reel. Feeling more comfortable in random old clothes instead of brand new curated "loungewear sets" (probably never washed before wearing) omg I'm so shocked

Also hate that she has those sleep bras, I love them and have loads :mad: stop ruining my stuff

Reactions: 6
“Which pair of these exact same boots should I go for, the comfortable ones or the uncomfortable ones?”
Genius as ever Lily!
Also why did she say excuse my voice my back is still sore. What has a sore back got to do with her vocal chords

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
“Which pair of these exact same boots should I go for, the comfortable ones or the uncomfortable ones?”
Genius as ever Lily!
Also why did she say excuse my voice my back is still sore. What has a sore back got to do with her vocal chords
Translation: I'm terrified of people laughing at me again for my fashion choices so I'm happy to choose something uncomfortable that I will therefore rarely wear and will be a waste if all you internet strangers tell me they look better.

The insecurity is tragic to watch. Girl needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how "school run expectations" is essentially no sign of kids.

Re: the boots. Both pairs are essentially the Acne Jensen boots, so I guess she doesn't have those anymore?!

Reactions: 7

Re: the boots. Both pairs are essentially the Acne Jensen boots, so I guess she doesn't have those anymore?!
She can’t link the Acne Jensen as they don’t sell them anymore. So she needs a new identical pair to flog.

Reactions: 13
Oh my God what is the absolute nonsense about Brussels sprouts? Is she really that dumb? #nobodytoldher

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Did Lily ever have Acne Jensen boots? No way Lils spent that kind of money on shoes. I remember Anna did.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.