Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
festive glam? more like funeral glam for when you also have to run some errands

edit: i beg lily to post an unposed photo so we can see how the fit really looks in real life šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get that your nails cannot look perfect 24/7, but she has the time and means to take care of hers. They look so gross in her latest TikTok, I believe she is trolling us at this point
She'll be posting a Manacurist ad soon, saying how she uses it weekly and always has perfect nails

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who makes fashion one of their major ā€žcontent pillarsā€œ, she really knows absolutely nothing. I know sheā€™s always said that she values comfort over anything, but why hasnā€™t she - with her endless time and resources- found outfits that look glam and arenā€™t uncomfortable? Itā€™s really not that difficult. Sheā€™d rather look out of place at a professional event, than putting in some effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dear God what a fright!
I often see her friend Deb at Debs family bakery and she looks so naturally stylish and pretty. Why does Lily not ask a girlfriend for advice if sheā€™s that unsure šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
The thing is, she used to be able to dress nicely. Now her fear of even slightly dressing up and her trauma over her changed body prevent her from looking into what could look good.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s uploaded a TikTok of her daily makeup routine & used the song ā€œNow That We Donā€™t Talkā€ by Taylor Swift over the topā€¦ someoneā€™s sending signals šŸ˜¬

I noticed in her latest vlog/Q&A section she mentioned there were a lot of ā€œtricky questionsā€ that she ā€œcouldnt answer now but would try think of something to say in the futureā€¦ā€ Lily, I beg, have a couple of tequilas and go on insta live spilling the tea, I actually think everyone would be team Lily & bloody love her for this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get that your nails cannot look perfect 24/7, but she has the time and means to take care of hers. They look so gross in her latest TikTok, I believe she is trolling us at this point
It's like she collected the eggs herself, and followed that with a session of gardening šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THIS OUTFIT

Did Emily Gilmore duck Elf and lily was born?!

I cannot understand who on earth is loving this outfit. It's horrific. DID SHE GET DRESSED IN THE DARK?!
Well, she is wearing her PJs, so that would be fitting. She probably just dragged a cardi from the back of her mouldy wardrobe, put on some 'they're black, they'll do' shoes and called it a day. Guess we have to be grateful she's not wearing her Converse again. Maybe she could have put on some black Uggs to complete the 'couldn't be bothered to get dressed' look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to her SpaceNK instastories, the other guests understood the festive attire request. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those shoes with those trousers are an abomination. I can't think of a shoe that would jar more. She should be cancelled for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.