Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, this outfit is better than last year when she went to an event and proudly mentioned ignoring the dress code (which was also glam). She just showed up in jeans and boots, while everyone else wore, well, glamorous outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the *actual duck* is this? I’m personally offended.

IMG_4856.jpeg

(Also, at least polish the ugly scuffed shoe, her lazy unkemptness knows no bounds).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What the *actual duck* is this? I’m personally offended.

View attachment 2588109

(Also, at least polish the ugly scuffed shoe, her lazy unkemptness knows no bounds).
A nod to her bushy eyebrows..?
Whatever beauty/fashion item recommended by this ghoul is as relevant as Shrek's take on, say, Lululemon, and I'd seriously doubt the intellect of anyone following her advice on anything.

She should stick to peddling Tupperware in her kindly gifted kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that your nails cannot look perfect 24/7, but she has the time and means to take care of hers. They look so gross in her latest TikTok, I believe she is trolling us at this point

Never forget

“Shoot Ready Nails” was one of the Poobles thread title a while back.

She is the last person to feature nail polishes or post ads for manicure in general.
---

She looks like a CLOWN without the colours.

Does she thinking wearing the chanel bag will save the outfit?
or in her mind
chanel bag= glam
feathers= festive

there you have it! Festive Glam O O T D!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that outfit has gotta be in her top 5 worst outfits, what is she thinking! She’s even got the smuggest grin on her face as if she’s put together a vogue worthy outfit. How does she make nice clothes look tit, I don’t get it!

Reactions: 26
She looks like she broke her heel on the coach and had to have some spares lent to her from the school lost property.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I scrolled through her feed for festive glam outfits
She has NONE. Even for weddings, she Always just end up with a summery looking tea party dress, which is okay, but she just wears them once and never seen again.

She really hasnt gotten her style sorted out at all.
She could have worn a smart black suit (and this is an outfit that can be worn over and over cos classic) without the stupid feathers, proper heels, and accessorise with some gold jewelry etc pop on a red lip since that’s what she always reach for when she needs to be “glam”

Reactions: 14
I scrolled through her feed for festive glam outfits
She has NONE. Even for weddings, she Always just end up with a summery looking tea party dress, which is okay, but she just wears them once and never seen again.

She really hasnt gotten her style sorted out at all.
She could have worn a smart black suit (and this is an outfit that can be worn over and over cos classic) without the stupid feathers, proper heels, and accessorise with some gold jewelry etc pop on a red lip since that’s what she always reach for when she needs to be “glam”
Even just these pants and a nicer shirt with some chunky sandals would look better. Or a red jumper with the pants and chunky sandals.

This is a very Manrepeller outfit and I really don't think that was what she was going for.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always get it so wrong?
Will she only wear brands that send her vouchers or freebies?
Does she see herself as above it all?
As an OG, she feels doesn’t need to conform to these things?

If she has no clue about what the dress code meant then a quick google search would have made it obvious. There’s no effort with the make-up either. Where’s the red lip, the sparkles?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.