Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kinda talks around her and Anna's podcast in today's video (which is basically just that and an ad for mejoure or missoma or whatever jewelry brand that got them a discount this year).. and why she won't have another one.
Her only exception would be to be a podcast host for a brand. That reminds me of the time she talked on the podcast to some from gleams and wanted to be like a creative social media director for a brand (didn't care which one) without having any relevant experience in that side of the business and the person at gleam she said this too was like 'no not gonna happen'...
It's a lot different to actually do that job from an office with a team and an actual plan and not your bedroom upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She kinda talks around her and Anna's podcast in today's video (which is basically just that and an ad for mejoure or missoma or whatever jewelry brand that got them a discount this year).. and why she won't have another one.
Her only exception would be to be a podcast host for a brand. That reminds me of the time she talked on the podcast to some from gleams and wanted to be like a creative social media director for a brand (didn't care which one) without having any relevant experience in that side of the business and the person at gleam she said this too was like 'no not gonna happen'...
It's a lot different to actually do that job from an office with a team and an actual plan and not your bedroom upstairs.
also you can't really get away with "welp i tried haha", you have data how well you are doing compared to other brands and if you aren't good then you either become good or you are replaced, i imagine lily would become quite wobbly if she really worked in marketing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lily pretending she's a OG podcaster now....?
---
She clearly does not want to spend any money or time to start a new project. Not a podcast, not starting a brand, nothing. She claims it's because she does not need that to feel good about her job. Sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That fact that she managed to talk so long about the podcast with Anna without actually saying the word ‘Anna’. Kudos.
Love that in the commends she’s referred to as ‘A’ because Anna is blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She won't spend her own money on setting up a podcast but would be happy to host on somebody else's. Typical tight arse, money grabbing Lilly.

Reactions: 24
She won't spend her own money on setting up a podcast but would be happy to host on somebody else's. Typical tight arse, money grabbing Lilly.
And also doesn't like interviewing people, but would be happy to host someone else's podcast. So she'd be the "host" of another brand's podcast and what? Just talk alone about the brand for 20 minutes over 10 episodes? That just sounds like a bad, never ending advertisement.

Reactions: 13
I was astounded to today learn that not only did she invent being an influencer, she also invented being a female podcaster. What. A. Trailblazer. 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In her latest YT video Lily said, while looking down (which is a huge tell sign she's lying) that she and Anna did not want to do it (the AHW podcast) anymore. If you read between the lines one of them did not want to do it while the other possibly did which my money again is on Anna pulling the plug and Lily being reluctant. I see all the "A" comments were deleted on her video. So yes Lily is def still feeling wounded. I'd say that's why she chose that thumbnail b/c she looks somber.

Lily rants about making money for a "new podcast" and how she would like to be a "host" for a podcast where she doesn't have to create any content/do any editing or basically any real work for it. I burst out laughing b/c she doesn't have the name recognition/visibility/charisma (or as the kids call it "rizz") for anyone to want to pay her to be a host. Second of all, she mentioned that At Home With podcast had a good number of advertisers so that def wasn't the issue. She mentioned having kids which yeah they're work but I don't buy it. That's why Lily's still salty, b/c they could've made decent money had they continued the podcast but Anna chose not to. That's the gist which she tried to hide by talking about how much more "competition" there are and why ppl do podcasts but if you take out the superfluous bits, that's basically it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
BREAKING NEWS
"When it's really hot and sunny, trees provide like the perfect amount of shade. So clever!"
-Lily Pebbles, 2023

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
BREAKING NEWS
"When it's really hot and sunny, trees provide like the perfect amount of shade. So clever!"
-Lily Pebbles, 2023
Nooooooo she didn't!!!
I mean as long as you're happy to chase the shade in a circle all day sure (I'm bitter because my garden is tree-less and we bake all summer long bc of that 🤣)

Reactions: 6
Nooooooo she didn't!!!
I mean as long as you're happy to chase the shade in a circle all day sure (I'm bitter because my garden is tree-less and we bake all summer long bc of that 🤣)
See for yourself, 18'30 mark
And brace for the impact of your eyes rolling way way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her latest YT video Lily said, while looking down (which is a huge tell sign she's lying) that she and Anna did not want to do it (the AHW podcast) anymore. If you read between the lines one of them did not want to do it while the other possibly did which my money again is on Anna pulling the plug and Lily being reluctant. I see all the "A" comments were deleted on her video. So yes Lily is def still feeling wounded. I'd say that's why she chose that thumbnail b/c she looks somber.

Must have been Anna as she is not sharing anything related to her life that is not beige or bad style anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.