Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œIā€™m better at being the interviewee than the interviewerā€

Translation: I only really like talking about myself

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lily in the comments claiming she 'worked for companies for years and years and had limited holiday days', did she? I think we only know about a reception role she hated and did not last long at?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lily in the comments claiming she 'worked for companies for years and years and had limited holiday days', did she? I think we only know about a reception role she hated and did not last long at?
Of course she thinks she had limited holiday days because she has infinite days off now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Years and years" - did she not start this 10+ years ago she she's only in her mid thirties so uni ending to mid to late twenties is hardly years and years šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lily has often complained (what a surprise) about ā€˜workingā€™ on a Sunday when itā€™s a special occasion eg Mothers Day, Easter. When she just means pressing live on a YouTube video. And it being unfair and how people with ā€˜office jobsā€™ get weekends off. Not only is the lack of self awareness staggering, imagine your world being this small? PLENTY of so-called 9-5 jobs involve long hours on weekends and over holidays eg creative agencies, anything PR/media/social. And none of them are swanning off for free haircuts and manicures during the week and calling it work either.

And there will likely never be a reality check for her - sheā€™ll go to her grave thinking sheā€™s worked hard. Remember this is someone who felt comfortable enough to ridicule a peer for working at McDonaldā€™s to support herself. Try it sometime Lily - you wouldnā€™t last one hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t post on this thread much, or, ever? Canā€™t remember, anyway..
Iā€™ve just seen a comment on Lilyā€™s latest tik tok about finding the perfect grey trouser. I think it perfect sums up Lilyā€™s content. ā€œI love that youā€™re in your trouser era šŸ™ŒšŸ»ā€ like, no tit Sherlock. 90% of the globe are in trouser era.. and have been for a while, and always will be probably.. itā€™s not an era, itā€™s just normal plain clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Come to think of Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham from London, UK, only this ghoul can make her past self somehow less stupid than her future self. I mean she's stupid everyday, but it worsens everyday. She's blazes trail on the daily. She's the Benjamin Button of density.
There has to be an award for such an achievement. If there isn't, I propose we create her own category. The Idly Whinehouse Award, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come to think of Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham from London, UK, only this ghoul can make her past self somehow less stupid than her future self. I mean she's stupid everyday, but it worsens everyday. She's blazes trail on the daily. She's the Benjamin Button of density.
There has to be an award for such an achievement. If there isn't, I propose we create her own category. The Idly Whinehouse Award, or something.
Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density for a title thread šŸ«£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Very rich discussion going on in this comment thread

That said,

I do agree, as much silly and lazy that Poobs is, if doing a podcast isnt financially viable for her, why shd she do it? She could barely juggle her current ā€œworkloadā€.
That Suzie, was teasing abt a podcast season 2, and started recording / shooting but suddenly and silently it died she just went on to other things - nail school, home reno, proposal etc ā€¦
I think succeeding at a podcast is tricky and Poobs certainly know where she stands.

Example of her laziness:

In the paid segment of the video
She could have added in cutaways of her wearing/ ā€œstylingā€ the jewelry instead of just holding them up. And also she said she will insert the names of the items but of course she didnt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another day, another event by 'her favourite brand'. How many does she have?? Probably another over the top lunch with giggling women all taking the same pictures, all saying how ObSESse they are.... But Lily will stand out as it looks like she is wearing her PJ's again. How glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€œIā€™m better at being the interviewee than the interviewerā€

Translation: I only really like talking about myself
With added 'so I can just show up and not have to prepare any questions'
---
She is advertising (yes, Lily!!) a beauty advent calendar. 'Use my link in my stories to get Ā£50 off' turns out it costs Ā£175 but it's OK, because you get Ā£700 worth of products that you did not pick. It would make 'such a gorgeous gift'. Umm, not with my budget it will not, and it's an advent calendar, so you'd have to give it this week..?

And you don't have to 'use her link in her stories' as the calendar is already discounted to Ā£125 on the brand's site..? So she is getting paid for.... nothing. Again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
With added 'so I can just show up and not have to prepare any questions'
---
She is advertising (yes, Lily!!) a beauty advent calendar. 'Use my link in my stories to get Ā£50 off' turns out it costs Ā£175 but it's OK, because you get Ā£700 worth of products that you did not pick. It would make 'such a gorgeous gift'. Umm, not with my budget it will not, and it's an advent calendar, so you'd have to give it this week..?

And you don't have to 'use her link in her stories' as the calendar is already discounted to Ā£125 on the brand's site..? So she is getting paid for.... nothing. Again.
Absolutely agree with all of this; Iā€™ve never really understood the thought process behind buying these beauty calendars (or similar) as gifts (unless itā€™s a gift for oneself?) because youā€™d have to give them before the 1st of Decemberā€¦a pre-Christmas gift? Imagine being this rich! šŸ˜‚

I guess itā€™s something a woman would show her partner and be like ā€œhint hint, please buy me this" šŸ„°

I find them incredibly wasteful, environmentally un-friendly and entirely unnecessary šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her 'festive glam' is those PJs she bought when going to a concert I believe, with Anna. It's the most 'glam' outfit she has. How sad, after so many years of doing this lucrative festive season with so many 'events' to go to.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.