Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she has someone to write a description box for her; georgia to film her; management to secure deals for her; she copies all of her content ideas and her editing is basically just cutting out parts of videos and putting it back together which some people manage to do on their phones... how is she constantly claiming her job is hard is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine earning £300k (?) a year for taking pictures of your lunch, getting sent free tit and going shopping….

Reactions: 25
so she has someone to write a description box for her; georgia to film her; management to secure deals for her; she copies all of her content ideas and her editing is basically just cutting out parts of videos and putting it back together which some people manage to do on their phones... how is she constantly claiming her job is hard is beyond me
She is the epitome of laziness.

Reactions: 15
Wtf is that rambling story about snow? It's not even forecast in London?!

Enjoy sledging down a dry hill you dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She always has to come off so condescending.
Still calling herself a creative, I see 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20240109_161021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She always has to come off so condescending.
Still calling herself a creative, I see 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2678106
what creative things? chewing on camera, including as many spelling errors as possible and wearing ugly clothes you didn't pay for? i follow a few much more successful influencers who are certainly doing more than lily has ever done and they are still more involved than her 💀 make it make sense

• Haha
Her videos are the most basic. No inserted clips or visual effects and she still moans how hard she works.

Meanwhile, out in the real world, people work 8 hrs or more, have to meet targets and deadlines, and have a commute on top.

Reactions: 19
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in ages but I'm in between jobs and have been checking out Lily's stories... needless to say she comes off as stupid as ever.
The one thing that ticked me off today was her saying that people go overboard on Notion while she gets by with a few simple pages?! Yeah of course she does, she has the simples """"""job""""" ever! I've been working with freelance data analysts and their Notion are pretty impressive, but it's not about going overboard, it's about tailoring a smart tool to their complex needs. What an idiot 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's like a washed-up influencer on a ventilator, who would otherwise be dead if she actually had to breathe on her own in 2024. Take a pillow to this patient please. Everytime she talks about herself as a creative birds fall out of the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In other news, "enshittification" is the American Dialect Society's 2023 word of the year and I feel like that totally applies to Lily. The word was first used to describe how social platforms get worse over time but it's perfect for Lily as well
Ahahaha this has to make it into the thread title somehow.

Alas I haven't slept more than 2 hours in a row for so, so long so feel almost on a lily level of lack of functioning braincells so someone else will have to suggest something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
IMG_1131.jpeg

So this is the content she couldnt film while her kids are at home?
She cld have easily recorded her hair routine any day

Also, her begging for the Dyson correll went unheard 😂 so she bought the hershesons one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh vek off Pebbles. Get a real job - don't ask the internet to ask you questions like eg where's is x from? what's the X you mentioned called again? What size do you wear in X? Doing all that just to link it to make cash from the clicks/views. Who is seriously interested in such detail of Pebbles life???

Reactions: 7
Oh vek off Pebbles. Get a real job - don't ask the internet to ask you questions like eg where's is x from? what's the X you mentioned called again? What size do you wear in X? Doing all that just to link it to make cash from the clicks/views. Who is seriously interested in such detail of Pebbles life???
Lily and Anna make it abundantly clear how heavily they now rely on affiliate links. The influencer landscape has changed so much in the past 10 years that they have to link EVERYTHING because it's what gets them the most coin with the least amount of effort instead of making inspired and thoughtful content.

The way she worded this on her stories is so inane as well
Does this ghoul expect a gold star everytime she is puts clean knickers on? witch, I'm not your parents. GTFO.
Her calling her meeting with her managers a "therapy session" is such a red flag
Go to actual therapy, learn about self awareness and meeting your own needs, emotional regulation, how to raise compassionate children...

Oh wait. She's incapable of any of the above

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.