Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all do it, ugh. I've seen a bunch of them aff link things they don't even own lately too.
that's not new tho, like whenever they have done christmas lists in the last 10 years, it's been full of products they would looove to have or thought someone else might... kinda like fashion magazines used to have a "things our fashion/beauty director loves" spread and it usually contained brands that paid for the promo

it's like anna doing mark's edit and he just puts whatever he would like to have there šŸ’€

Reactions: 10
that's not new tho, like whenever they have done christmas lists in the last 10 years, it's been full of products they would looove to have or thought someone else might... kinda like fashion magazines used to have a "things our fashion/beauty director loves" spread and it usually contained brands that paid for the promo

it's like anna doing mark's edit and he just puts whatever he would like to have there šŸ’€
Yess!

when they do videos like
Trends i would not follow or those de-influencing videos they link every product they said they wont buy or use in the description box. Like after trashing about why not these products, they link them anywayā€¦

there is this one you tuber who declutters her makeup cos they arent available anymore so if she uses them on camera she cant link them for her viewers to buy.
if she really likes to use a certain product just use! But no, the LINKS are everything.

All shameless flogging.

Is it so hard for people to just find out where to buy the products themselves? Some must be so dependent on these links so thatā€™s why these influencers continue to do it.

Reactions: 10
Who puts cheddar on top of tomato pasta? Surely parmesan or mozzarella would be better, no? (Unless it was something really specific like a TexMex recipe).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who puts cheddar on top of tomato pasta? Surely parmesan or mozzarella would be better, no? (Unless it was something really specific like a TexMex recipe).
Iā€™m all for authentic Italian food but I swear itā€™s pretty normal to stick cheddar on top of pasta. Thatā€™s not weird to me.

Reactions: 24
Did she say why there would be no video today?
Not specifically, but this week she's been moaning about the kids still being home and her not being 'back at work' yet eventhough she's soooooo desperate to. Somehow though, she managed to post all kinds of photos, reels, and of course a couple of AF links. Almost like she's 'back at work'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m all for authentic Italian food but I swear itā€™s pretty normal to stick cheddar on top of pasta. Thatā€™s not weird to me.
Cheddar on pasta brings back student nostalgia for me šŸ¤£ I love it

Outdoor shoes on the kids playmat again, so inconsiderate

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve got a feeling Lily is about to feel wobblyā€¦ someone has made a ā€˜fanā€™ account using her old videos on TikTok. Iā€™m praying for a ā€˜Lily being racist and/or ignorantā€™ series šŸ™

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
IMG_1113.jpeg

Iā€™ve got a feeling Lily is about to feel wobblyā€¦ someone has made a ā€˜fanā€™ account using her old videos on TikTok. Iā€™m praying for a ā€˜Lily being racist and/or ignorantā€™ series šŸ™
Please share the TT account! I take it that the content isnt exactly complimenting?

congrats she can return to work now that her children are out of the way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Midlands is not quite Disneyland, is it...?
---
She has someone to fill out the description box of her videos?? And that has been 'the best decision'? Lazy woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
For her, editing a video for next week is actually a big thing. We know from her calendar/to do lists that she usually just wings it every day. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s sponsored content that has to be ready for a set date.

Reactions: 19
Now that she 'has someone' (her 'neice'?) to write the description of her videos she will need to get it done earlier.

Reactions: 12
Now that she 'has someone' (her 'neice'?) to write the description of her videos she will need to get it done earlier.
Personally, I wouldnā€™t advertise the fact that Iā€™m paying someone to write the descriptions. It makes her content even more inauthentic if the words are not even her own šŸ¤” Surely this is not a particularly difficult part of her (hardly full time) job?! (Especially for a marketing guru šŸ™ƒ).

Then again, with her atrocious spelling and grammar, perhaps this is her way of fixing the issue (heaven forbid she tries to LEARN in an attempt to better herself).
---
Making content out of how she makes content. Riveting šŸ˜“ šŸ’¤šŸ˜“
Itā€™s like Groundhog Day with her! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.