Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Lily create though? It's like, right now, her job is to talk about her job and nothing else. Affiliate linking is not content creation. I follow a lot of traditional artists on social media and they constantly host events, create monthly challenges, do live streams drawing and painting with their followers, review and teach about art materials etc etc. That is content creation in my eyes. They also give affiliate links but it's more of an add-on of their actual content, not the content itself.
Didn't Lily once complain that doing giveaways is too difficult? She can't teach anything, and even after all these years, her reviews are tit.

Reactions: 11
IMG_1158.jpeg

Omgggg i so want to send that hahhahahha
---
IMG_1159.jpeg

never not sharing her stupidity

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also, 5 different breakfasts?? Lily is 'not a breakfast person' and I am sure Rich can make his own....

Reactions: 14
---
Also, 5 different breakfasts?? Lily is 'not a breakfast person' and I am sure Rich can make his own....
I was coming to comment on this too. Even if she did make Rich breakfast… there’s still only 4 of them??
Loves to exaggerate 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's trolling us...SURELY!

ps. still pretty dark in London before 7.30am Lily, and that pic of the kids in front of the window was in full daylight......just saying....

#desperatelyseekingcontent
Good point and why so early anyway? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
---
---

I was coming to comment on this too. Even if she did make Rich breakfast… there’s still only 4 of them??
Loves to exaggerate 🙄
Yes, what’s she on about?

Reactions: 6
I suppose she's trying to be relatable. 'You know us mums, we have to make several meals for our picky eaters/kids who keep changing their minds about what they want to eat' Sigh. Again, Lily, all the complaining about your kids is not cute, clever, or relatable. It's just highly annoying.

I thought the same. Also, the photo of her children and her moaning about getting them ready for school in the mornings. Yes Lily, the same as every other parent in the universe, fuckwit. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Note that Grey is dressed but not in her uniform. At 7:30am on a school day? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is hilarous! Why do they need to be up, breakfast and out so early? Mine leave for school at 7.30 and it’s still dark (they’re teens). She’s so stupid to think no one would question the time/clothing! It’s not even starting to be light for another good 15 mins yet at 7.30, sadly!

Did Grey’s hair change completely or has Lily started straightening it?! Hoping it’s just the former as it’s got longer…?

Reactions: 10
lmao lily thinks she's mrs. weasly with a family of 9 and a farm to take care of

Did Grey’s hair change completely or has Lily started straightening it?! Hoping it’s just the former as it’s got longer…?
i wonder if the structure changed naturally because grey gets older (mine went from straight/wavy to curly around the same age) or if lily's been brushing the curls out because in her eyes straight > curly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Lily you can freeze opened wraps and reheat when you are ready to use them. Just a tip.

Reactions: 7
This is hilarous! Why do they need to be up, breakfast and out so early? Mine leave for school at 7.30 and it’s still dark (they’re teens). She’s so stupid to think no one would question the time/clothing! It’s not even starting to be light for another good 15 mins yet at 7.30, sadly!
Exactly. Maybe they sleep in their clothes. I wouldn't put it past the mucky mare.
---
This was my first thought too 😕
Delighted to see Grey's hair looks washed. Unlike her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_2897.jpeg

Only half of her face is visible and yet you can tell she looks utterly miserable lol

Boohoo, poor Lily is always in between sizes, whatever are we going to do?!
Loungewear is supposed to be loose (in my opinion anyway…), why is she complicating things so much? Plus, if you’re sizing up to leave room for shrinkage, then something’s up with the way you do laundry

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.