Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What to buy for someone who has everything (gifted) already.
What to buy for someone who loves kindly gifted PR experience free tit?

What a ghoul wants, what a ghoul needs
Whatever makes me happy sets you free
And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly
What a ghoul wants, what a ghoul needs
Whatever keeps me in your arms
And I'm thanking you for giving it to me

What I want, is what you got
And what you got, is what I want

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I completely forgot to name the artist: Moana Whiniguera, from London. She loves King's Cross and Covent Garden (both are London's best kept secret places). Busy mum. Married to a simpleton she bosses around. Obsessed by everything free. Loves herself a good collab that pays for another kitchen reno, free food, afflinks confettis. Scouted The Beatles, and invented Internet as we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If only there were already a clever (quicker and less wasteful) way to remove pickles from their juice.

Maybe something long and tine-y...
Just had a quick look (not using her link) and that pickle drainer is £16. All for not wanting to use a fork...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her caption also implies that she alone took the three kids like an absolute hero when there was clearly at least one other adult there with them.

Also Lily... Niece, not neice dear.
So she invented SEO but can't grasp spelling and grammar, a key component to SEO 🧐

1000029220.jpg

Let's pray Grey is doing her spelling practice with her dad rather than her mum. Did no one tell her i before e except after c. Lily is the living embodiment of "are you smarter than a 10 year old?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she invented SEO but can't grasp spelling and grammar, a key component to SEO 🧐

View attachment 2668530

Let's pray Grey is doing her spelling practice with her dad rather than her mum. Did no one tell her i before e except after c. Lily is the living embodiment of "are you smarter than a 10 year old?"
She has a special SEO from London, you couldn't possibly understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a quick look (not using her link) and that pickle drainer is £16. All for not wanting to use a fork...
Christ why would you want to own that junk. A gadget for every simple task. So pointless.

I imagine Lily is hard to buy for, since she gets almost everything she could want for free, so niche gifts like that are the only thing left.

Reactions: 14
I imagine Lily is hard to buy for, since she gets almost everything she could want for free, so niche gifts like that are the only thing left.
Exactly this. When she gets PR vouchers for clothes, gifted skincare, luxury candles etc it must be really weird trying to get her a gift!

Probably what she would want most is a commitment to comment/share 10 of her reels haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
imo lily is one of those people who are terrible to buy gifts for: she doesn't know what she wants herself, but she WANTS gifts; even if she wants a particular thing, it's likely to change, because there's a new trendy garbage popping up on social media every day and she's used to overconsumption of free things anyway; she will (very likely publicly) criticise everything, no matter how much effort was put into the gift; and she doesn't reciprocate at all (which she also shares online lol)

Reactions: 27
A pickle draining machine though. Jeeez! Just tip the jar upside down over the sink with the lid held over the opening to stop the gherkins falling out or fish them out with a fork. Why would you want that clutter in your kitchen and it will break in time and then end up in landfill. And now promoting to her followers. Influencers are the worst.

That, and our quirky Lils loves gherkins, soooo....
---
A pickle draining machine though. Jeeez! Just tip the jar upside down over the sink with the lid held over the opening to stop the gherkins falling out or fish them out with a fork. Why would you want that clutter in your kitchen and it will break in time and then end up in landfill. And now promoting to her followers. Influencers are the worst.
Lots of reviews say the seal starts to leak after a while, and someone even said it exploded in the fridge. Lovely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You lads are giving her too much credit. As if she was going to use a fork. Fingers it is.
Having that drainer is for the best.

Reactions: 8
IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

Her pickle jar video has 2.8m views on TT whuut hahhahha she must be so happy she made eating pickles her personality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine affiliate linking something you were given as a present.
Not content with just receiving a gift, got to make money from it too. 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 25
They all do it, ugh. I've seen a bunch of them aff link things they don't even own lately too. Like, I am not even pretending to be able to vouch for this product because I haven't even used it but I would still love your money if you end up buying it !

genuine question, why do so many influencers say "over on the other app"when they're referring to TikTok? Is there some kind of Insta ban on talking about it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine affiliate linking something you were given as a present.
Not content with just receiving a gift, got to make money from it too. 💀
This is her MO tho. Her entire lifestyle is gifted and she aff links everything...even the stuff she doesn't even own!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.