Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, guys, this is hilarious. I have a really expensive piece of exercise equipment that lots of you would love but can't afford. I only used it once last year. So funny!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Guys, guys, this is hilarious. I have a really expensive piece of exercise equipment that lots of you would love but can't afford. I only used it once last year. So funny!
My thoughts exactly! šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 11
But no one told her that you canā€™t just own a peloton to get the fitness benefits you actually have to use it.
Can you imagine owning a Ā£1k+ exercise bike and just letting it gather dust for a year. Knob. Itā€™s not even like they have a big house with space for a gym. Itā€™s in her work space / guest room / laundry room / loft apartment.
If she really doesnā€™t like cycling as a form of exercise just sell it. She only got it cause of Anna having one and they arenā€™t even friends any more.

Reactions: 21
But no one told her that you canā€™t just own a peloton to get the fitness benefits you actually have to use it.
Can you imagine owning a Ā£1k+ exercise bike and just letting it gather dust for a year. Knob. Itā€™s not even like they have a big house with space for a gym. Itā€™s in her work space / guest room / laundry room / loft apartment.
If she really doesnā€™t like cycling as a form of exercise just sell it. She only got it cause of Anna having one and they arenā€™t even friends any more.
Tbh i think maybe Rich uses it more

Reactions: 16
For someone who claims she had absolutely no time to do her job, she seems to have been binging a lot of 'totally crap' TV lately...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who claims she had absolutely no time to do her job, she seems to have been binging a lot of 'totally crap' TV lately...
and for someone who claims she has no time to even post on social media, she sure posts a lot on social media šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure he kills himself daily on hardcore mode, reevaluating his life choices, waiting for a heart attack to put him out of his misery.
Or he's building up his fitness for the day when he can run away from her - RUN RICH RUN!

#sleepingwiththeenemy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Or he's building up his fitness for the day when he can run away from her - RUN RICH RUN!

#sleepingwiththeenemy
Oooooor he's hoping to pull a Mister Big and DIE witch, DIE on the Peloton, since he's stuck with Lily Moanandshow, from Hex and the City.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m genuinely surprised his allowed to use the peloton seeing as itā€™s in Lilyā€™s loft.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m genuinely surprised his allowed to use the peloton seeing as itā€™s in Lilyā€™s loft.
Iā€™m sure she reminds him regularly that itā€™s HER peloton in HER loft and she lets him use it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm genuinely surprised he's allowed inside the house, but since he helped Uglily spawn twice, I suppose it gives him some kind of rights every now and then. As long as he does as he's said.
---
View attachment 2683015

She thinks she is on TedTalk, just shut up already
Alright, Tim Berners-Lee.

Reactions: 6
What does Lily create though? It's like, right now, her job is to talk about her job and nothing else. Affiliate linking is not content creation. I follow a lot of traditional artists on social media and they constantly host events, create monthly challenges, do live streams drawing and painting with their followers, review and teach about art materials etc etc. That is content creation in my eyes. They also give affiliate links but it's more of an add-on of their actual content, not the content itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What does Lily create though? It's like, right now, her job is to talk about her job and nothing else. Affiliate linking is not content creation. I follow a lot of traditional artists on social media and they constantly host events, create monthly challenges, do live streams drawing and painting with their followers, review and teach about art materials etc etc. That is content creation in my eyes. They also give affiliate links but it's more of an add-on of their actual content, not the content itself.
If anything, I believe Lily creates crappy nothingness, made in London, with an absolute RBF from hell. In the meantime, she queefs vignettes of boring banality so that her socials don't fall into algorithm abyss, where they belong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys are so bleeping crappy slating her right after her creative smash hit Christmas series where she CREATED videos of:

1) a cocktail
2) gift wrap suited to a funeral
3) Brussels sprouts
4) CANDLES
5) silver robot pants

Stay miserable and unimaginative in 2024, witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
sorry i won't take any advice about content creating from someone who asks every month what content their followers want to see

lily thinks that the fact that she has been doing it for 14 years is enough when, in reality, it says nothing about her career progress (non-existent, if you don't count her learning how to sneak in even more affiliate links) or the quality of her work... she doesn't attract and keep new followers, her engagement's tit, cannot keep up with newer social media, hasn't adapted to different times and basically has been half-arsing everything like it's the 2010s again, the only "advice" she could give out would be saying "you should have been born rich and started a blog back then"

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lils should pivot her kontent away from ā€œoh whatever makes it into the film roll will doā€ to a business guru model: ā€œHOW TO HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR MEDIOCRITY: A Guide to Establishing an Incomprehensibly Lasting and Definitively Undeserved Career in Digital Media Despite Decreasing YOY Returns on Your Non-Effortsā€ ā€” like a lot of charlatans running these career/wealth-builder schemes are frauds, but Lily is šŸ’Æ% real deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.