Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not see that obsessing over the content and talking to her viewers about how contrived her life is isn’t appealing?? It’s so inauthentic.
for a such an og content creator (lol) she is really stupid... if you build you brand on sharing your authentic life and being relatable without transferring higher, you shouldn't repeatedly tell your followers that it's all one big lie (tho her followers don't seem to be the brightest so she's probably safe) and you also shouldn't try to do less of a format that brings you the most views (in her case vlogs and lifestyle)

people on tattle can predict what ad and when she's going to make ffs, that's the opposite of someone creative and skilled in marketing

Reactions: 16
Lily talking into that stupid fluffy mike while she’s getting her brows done in the middle of Selfridges has sent me

A08FC233-8DDF-4081-9CA1-1AD5C9086CF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Question why didn’t she wear the silver trousers to her work Christmas party and not the miserable outfit she wore. So depressing. I wear more exciting outfits on a regular work day and I’m corporate hahah

Reactions: 20
Is that a sponsored reel from selfridges (in which case why is it not marked as such) or is she genuinely giving a weird tour of one of the most famous department stores in the country.
Also it really grinds my gears that she does not caption anything ever

Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂
Outside content!! Claps!
Her big build up to this content is so anti climax as usual she shouldnt have “explain” the content prior to creating the content, so now the content seem so forced and lame. Walking around a department store, ground breaking!

Why is she holding the mic instead of clipping it to her sweater?

the way she moved about with her hand gestures, she looks like leading a group of senior tourists lol

Amazing georgia isnt dying of embarassment helping her film this but then again apparently they both brainstormed and came up with this right? Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What have I just witnessed?! For someone who spoke for hours about CoNtEnT this morning, is that *it*?!

Some kind of GCSE media student roving reporter going around Selfridges pointing out the bleeding obvious - there's an Hourglass in the beauty department. Thrilling.

I still cannot believe that this absolute drivel sustains and provides for, for 4 human beings.
She's boasting how quickly they filmed and edited this...ummm it shows!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Selfridges reel is bonkers. Deranged moron just desperately trying to make cOntEnt and look giddy all the time..it didn't even have a mood/vibe that would make it cute or festive. That mic holding was so silly lol

Reactions: 10
Lily talking into that stupid fluffy mike while she’s getting her brows done in the middle of Selfridges has sent me

View attachment 2615825
I can’t bring myself to see it. A reel popped up on my feed where she starts walking into selfridges and I just had nope out of there so quickly. I feel like it’s the David Brent of influencers doing a guided tour 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she wanting Selfridges to notice her and offer paid sponsorships like Anna?

I can’t see her being in this ‘industry’ for much longer. She is so grubby looking and has a rotten personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that it ?!
the “ outdoor “ Uber content that we’ve been waiting for post pandemic. Give me strength . 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t bring myself to see it. A reel popped up on my feed where she starts walking into selfridges and I just had nope out of there so quickly. I feel like it’s the David Brent of influencers doing a guided tour 🤷‍♀️
Omg The David Brent of Influencers should be next thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Only recently discovered this thread, but I think it’s time for Lily to retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2615242

okayy beauty content creator claps

also in the previous stories to this, she must have said “content” a hundred times 😂
There's ugly, and there's Lily ugly.
I'm fully convinced that her brows are what thick carpets are made of. Welcome to Pukeborough!

edit: oh fck, you weren't joking about that groundbreaking content, holy crap.
---
Is a wireless mike supposed to be more visible than a Rich on a leash? No need to answer this rethorical question 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No way did that only take her 30 min! The brows alone must have taken some time...
And that microphone.... Did Georgia have to hold her coat as well as film her?

• Haha
I am laughing out loud with all of your comments I’m done for today 🤣

Omg The David Brent of Influencers should be next thread title 🤣🤣
Oh haha, I wasn’t expecting that. But it just has that awkward surreal feel as you watch doesn’t it? And that still of her talking into the furry microphone as someone is offering a service on her face is just so… jaw drop. How rude and uncomfortable must that have been, and she’s oblivious 🤣
---
this is the best thing I’ve ever read & just so so accurate off the back of that reel. Bravo for winning the internet today 👏🏼💯
Oh haha, not expecting this reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Selfridges reel 🤯🤣 The “round the corner” bit annoyed me more than it should have. Which corner, Lily? The place is big, which corner are you talking about 😭

I also couldn’t tell which eyebrow had been threaded, not a great ad for the brow bar thingy 😐

She tried, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_6673.png

It’s also the "We’re not messing about!" 💪🏻

She’s desperate to show that she’s achieved something in her day (because it’s rare) but we don’t need to knooow. Just post the forgettable reel and pretend it’s your usual work ethic to get ‘so much’ done in a day. It just emphasises how lazy she usually is. Does she want a pat on the back?! 😫

P.s: @_Laura it wasn’t obvious to me which brow had been threaded, either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.