Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only glowy thing about lily are her teeth, like a freshly polished porcelain toilet bowl
I've long thought this. If dehydration could be a person, it's Lils. Everything about her from the inside out, from her skin to her personality, feels in desperate need of moisture. She has such a dessicated...presence. Perimenopause is not going to be kind to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i suspect that in true lily fashion she will utilise it to moan and whine and complain and make it seem like she's the first and only woman to ever experience that
You know she will. It's not a threat, rather a promise. Moanster Crunch! Moanster Much!

Reactions: 9
i suspect that in true lily fashion she will utilise it to moan and whine and complain and make it seem like she's the first and only woman to ever experience that
"No-one tells you about perimenopause".

(To be honest though, it's not like you learn about it at school. I'm 37 and only have learnt about it more in the past couple of years, mostly from articles in the media online, which is mad, because at my age I can actually start experiencing it pretty soon 😳)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her ‘work Christmas party’ outfit looks like something anyone else would wear on a normal day in the office. We know she’s got nicer clothes than a plain black blouse and grey trousers 🙄

Reactions: 18
“Work Xmas dinner” outfit 😂😂
It’s just cosplay for any old office outfit Sarah from accounts would wear on a Monday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"No-one tells you about perimenopause".

(To be honest though, it's not like you learn about it at school. I'm 37 and only have learnt about it more in the past couple of years, mostly from articles in the media online, which is mad, because at my age I can actually start experiencing it pretty soon 😳)
for sure, it's awful how little experts know about women's health, just the fact that they only recently thought of testing menstrual products with blood instead of random liquid speaks volumes 💀 but my problem with lily is that she never cares about other people when trying to tackle a complex issue... when it's not affecting her, it doesn't exist, when it does, it begins and ends with her experience and how can she monetise it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What Christmas means to her? Nothing but endless half-assed aff links.
Not gonna lie, I laughed at her 'so clever' aff'linked lined leather trousers she's so 'obsessed with'. Can't fool our ghoul Ross-y Geller!

Wants a garland that doesn't look fake. Rich coming from the moron who installed a fake ass plastic lawn in the garden and got veneers on her already humongous gnashers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Work Xmas dinner” outfit 😂😂
It’s just cosplay for any old office outfit Sarah from accounts would wear on a Monday morning
She looks like me at work in a primary school. What’s wrong with this idiot?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It couldn’t be less of a work Xmas party outfit, sometimes it actually angers me that she’s raking in like £150k+ for this utter garbage. She doesn’t know how to function in the real world and she thinks she can be inspo for others?? Definition of right place right time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, how smug does she sound: "When I get an idea in my head…" 😏

Like wrapping a foliage garland around stair bannisters has never been done before. We must all marvel at how CrEaTiVe she is 🙄

IMG_6588.png

Regarding her outfit, what happened to her sudden love of CoLoUr; Christmas would be a really good time to utilise it 🧐

She gets it so wrong every time. Upstaged by the stair bannister.
---
What Christmas means to her? Nothing but endless half-assed aff links.
Not gonna lie, I laughed at her 'so clever' aff'linked lined leather trousers she's so 'obsessed with'. Can't fool our ghoul Ross-y Geller!

Wants a garland that doesn't look fake. Rich coming from the moron who installed a fake ass plastic lawn in the garden and got veneers on her already humongous gnashers.
Again, the filenames 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.